Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 11 - Roys FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

qkrzzb5-png.648144

Season 27 Round 11 Official Team Sheet
Roys FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at Brunswick Junction Oval

B: Packedlunch - Frankston Rover - BigJoeD_
HB: Itsmyshow - Freofalcon - Morganashlee
C: zackah - candiehappy - Papa Juggs
HF: Smoooothy - leobarryustar - comewhatmay
F: Kabanna - Raveneyes - harry000
R: Wooshette - pantskyle - TheInjuryFactory
INT: DapperJong craffles

#CIW10
What is Dead Will Never Die
I want to hear from Itsmyshow and Frankston Rover and DapperJong and Freofalcon !

You're too busy watching the FAFL.
I'm ordering a tee shirt from the St Petersburg aussie rules league this week!

I may look into this. All games live and pre/post shittalk programs as well?
Yep. Every game live and on demand. If you start a game late, you have the option of watching from live or from the start. There is also rugby, soccer, Supercars, F1, UFC, NBA and all kinds of other s**t. You get Fox Sports channels (including Fox Footy) and Bein Sports, and loads of other shows. Honestly for $25 I can't fault it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps a little late to the convo here but I'm pretty sure the Roys are actually my highest game count. I wasn't that inactive :(
Really? Well I've got you listed as playing 4 seasons with us. Would that suggest a highest game count?
About 100 posts total over those 4 seasons, highest at the start.
I'm sorry I missed your time with us.

Thanks Buddy. Lets wallop these losers and send them to the bottom 4.
Agreed .... When we win we will probably be sent to the bottom 4, namely 10th or 11th ..... good plan .... .. ..... --- .. I'm all for it!

Thanks Buddy. Lets wallop these losers and send them to the bottom 4.
One can only hope!

Nah who am I kidding, we’re the Warriors, not the Brisbane Lions! We’re eating roasted Roys for dinner this weekend!

Haha when we bought Falc over to the Warriors he had no idea he was even playing SFA, let alone who the Roys were and that he played there :$
That doesn't actually surprise me. Pretty sure it was the same when Freofalcon played at the BJO. Too many yellow pills. They all come here for the yellow pills but then they don't know when to stop and can't handle the side effects.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back