Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 11 - Sin City Swamprats vs East Side Hawks at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawk v Rat...No chance...You're our natural prey.
(have gif for this but a bit too gruesome. Can't get a ban before the game)

The QSPCA called and will be taking you in for questioning for suggesting violence against animals.

Hawk v Rat...No chance...You're our natural prey.
(have gif for this but a bit too gruesome. Can't get a ban before the game)

latest

We'll sneak onto your farm and steal your undies.

News just in: Swamprats to have their eyes tested in fear of blindness from Hawks jerseys. Any player found to have less than 20/20 vision to be sent for urgent laser-eye correction surgery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m going against Nunez

Looks like he’ll be too busy in a fancy studio to show up. Looks like a 50 possession game for me.

Look if you want 50 drug possession charges, I'm sure that can be arranged!

Meanwhile, we'll play with the Qootyball and secure a badly needed win.

I’m going against Nunez

Looks like he’ll be too busy in a fancy studio to show up. Looks like a 50 possession game for me.

Our new gameplan is to let the opposition's turnover merchant rack up possessions at will. Saves us having to go in and win a hard ball. Kinda like what Collingwood did with Dylan Shiel.

I’m going against Nunez

Incorrect. I finished in the studio just over a week ago. You'll only finish up with 45 now!

Our new gameplan is to let the opposition's turnover merchant rack up possessions at will. Saves us having to go in and win a hard ball. Kinda like what Collingwood did with Dylan Shiel.
Win a hard ball? Stuff that - a bloke could get hurt. When it comes to hard ball gets, I've been described as being like a Catholic school girl outside a chemist shop: I know the pill is in there somewhere, but I'll be buggered if I'm gonna go in and get it!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back