Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 11 - Sin City Swamprats vs East Side Hawks at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as I like that at least it's been in the PL in the last decade... my team chokes like a mofo so it never even makes playoffs.
Leeds fan I take it...

So last week I hoped Port winning on Friday night would inspire the Port-supporting Swamprats to lead us to victory, which didn't happen. So this week I'm doing the opposite

Carn North
Hang up your boots, leave the underground stadium. Return your complimentary whiskey tokens. Don't come back.

So last week I hoped Port winning on Friday night would inspire the Port-supporting Swamprats to lead us to victory, which didn't happen. So this week I'm doing the opposite

Carn North

Reverse psychology is about all we have right now when it comes to our form here at the Swamprats

What do you have against North, or for Port? You're a Hawks fan.
I don't mind port (AFL fantasy wise) and because we beat them in the 2014 prelims.
North I have nothing against one of my best friends support them.
But I tipped Port so I rather they won

I don't mind port (AFL fantasy wise) and because we beat them in the 2014 prelims.
North I have nothing against one of my best friends support them.
But I tipped Port so I rather they won

Not exactly a reason to try and kick me out, but the way footy tips are going this year, I guess every tip counts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not exactly a reason to try and kick me out, but the way footy tips are going this year, I guess every tip counts

Just as long as you beat Ant Bear in the tipping. Would be nice if Freo could stop stuffing up my own tips each week.

Just as long as you beat Ant Bear in the tipping. Would be nice if Freo could stop stuffing up my own tips each week.

OI!!!

I resemble that remark and alas, I've got 2 Freo games wrong out of 5 so far this season.

Carn North

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back