Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 12 - Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Dingster you can have your win against the blues to keep your spirits up but thats the only win you will have on Sunday
I can't guarantee anything Brad Scotts does. AdSense makes more sense than him. He'll probs rest Goldy, Cunners and Polec "to be fair."

I can't guarantee anything Brad Scotts does. AdSense makes more sense than him. He'll probs rest Goldy, Cunners and Polec "to be fair."

If you cant beat them this week you never will, they have some outs as well. Mind you they still have Cripps who modeled his game off me ;)

What is it with ruck men and crap comprehension? I have to have subtitles in our LG meetings for U2tigers.
I thought that was cos he was a QLD'er not a ruckman.... In hindsight what a terrible combination the poor old U2tigers should be afflicted with :(

What is it with ruck men and crap comprehension? I have to have subtitles in our LG meetings for U2tigers.
It is hard to hear short people from all the way up here mate. Sometimes you just need to talk louder.

OMG, I feel for you, just when you think it can't get any worse ..... The humanity!!!!!
Tell me about it.

Although Launceston is ok, not sure I like the trip to Hobart my bosses insist I make way to often.

Definitely a North vs South thing in Tassie, and I get it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JT_the_Man what are you going to do this kid?
I would say I’d rub his face in the dirt when I inevitably crunch him, but he’d have to get a touch for that to happen. Perhaps I could give him a friendly hair ruffle after I kick my 10th goal?

It is hard to hear short people from all the way up here mate. Sometimes you just need to talk louder.
WHAT SORT OF CONTEST DO YOU EXPECT FROM U2TIGERS?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back