Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 13 - Baghdad Bombers vs Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Strewth!

Code:
 Season  Round   Winner  Margin              Home                                  Away
   27      2      BOM      2    Las Vegas Bears 15.7 (97)       vs.   Baghdad Bombers 15.9 (99)
   26      9      LVB      62   Baghdad Bombers 15.15 (105)     vs.   Las Vegas Bears 26.11 (167)
   25      EF     BOM      58   Baghdad Bombers 10.12 (72)      vs.   Las Vegas Bears 2.2 (14)

25 EF BOM 58 Baghdad Bombers 10.12 (72) vs. Las Vegas Bears 2.2 (14)

That is the lowest full time score i have seen. Is this legit ?
Few things are lower than Joffa Corfe's IQ, but that's one of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This rabble haven't been folded yet.
Hopefully the new admin puts this rudderless ship out of its misery.
Do not talk about your career like that... Or are you talking about your love life? How can there be an explanation to something that never existed.

A fern is a member of a group of vascular plants (plants with xylem and phloem) that reproduce via spores and have neither seeds nor flowers.

25 EF BOM 58 Baghdad Bombers 10.12 (72) vs. Las Vegas Bears 2.2 (14)

That is the lowest full time score i have seen. Is this legit ?
There was a lot on that day.

Oh not the ******* Bears. Lock yourself in Bombers for a week of s**t posting and GIF’s and toilet humour. I might just sit this one out. The entire league knows it except them. They are a laughing stock!

Oh not the ******* Bears. Lock yourself in Bombers for a week of **** posting and GIF’s and toilet humour. I might just sit this one out. The entire league knows it except them. They are a laughing stock!

Ferns are not of major economic importance, but some are used for food, medicine, as biofertilizer, as ornamental plants and for remediating contaminated soil.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back