Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 13 - Roys FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

The good news is that I'll be in the ClarkeMonies after Mobbs tallies up the poker scores this week.

Well done on the 800 Tarks. You couldn't have just waited a week could you?
He only scored 6 goals mate. If you look around the league, that's kind of stock standard for full forwards. ;)

He only scored 6 goals mate. If you look around the league, that's kind of stock standard for full forwards. ;)
6? Are you sure? I think you'll find the average is more like 2. Maybe 1.5.
It's always best to say "Yes love" after every one of their sentences. Except when they ask if they are ugly...that might pose some problems
I save my "yes dear" for when she says something ridiculous. Like "you could have washed the pots while you were in the kitchen getting another beer".

6? Are you sure? I think you'll find the average is more like 2. Maybe 1.5.
I save my "yes dear" for when she says something ridiculous. Like "you could have washed the pots while you were in the kitchen getting another beer".

Pffftt...if the pots wanted to be clean they wouldn't have got themselves dirty

Thanks for the week Roys!

The juggernaut in the Demons is just too hard to defeat. Although I really would like another loss during the H&A season! Don't want to go into finals with no losses leading in!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The good news is that I'll be in the ClarkeMonies after Mobbs tallies up the poker scores this week.

Well done on the 800 Tarks. You couldn't have just waited a week could you?
On the contrary, I wanted to do it in a week that my greatest rival would have to celebrate me.

That’s you Headless

True dat Jimbo. A pity the rest of our team didn't adopt your great attitude and play like crap as per team orders. #BelikeJim
tenor.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back