Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 14 - Dragons FFC vs East Side Hawks at Ljp86's Lair (MOTR)

1557733118279.png

At Ljp86's Lair

Last three match ups
S27 R1 Dragons by 12
S26 R10 Hawks by 25
S25 QF Hawks by 46

Head to Head
Dragons 21
Hawks 20
Draw 1

In Form
Dragons
Mooresome – 28 possies and 2 snags in a dominant performance
Ace Andy – 27 possies and 2 snags. All class
Cold Sober – 14 possies and 3 goals at CHF
Mike123 – 22 possies and 2 snags

Hawks
The Jesus – 14 hit outs, 21 possies and 3 snags
NaturalDisaster – 21 possies, 7 tackles and 2 snags
Agent93 – 24 possies, 7 tackles and a snag
ArdentEagle – 24 possies and a snag

Get Ready
As you’re about to travel through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. It’s a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination and the likes of PhenomenalV1 and Loonerty shine. That’s the signpost up ahead — your next stop, the SFA Twilight Zone!

Captains please remember to post your team sheets in the Official Team Sheet thread by 11.59pm Thursday

Dude.

If you'd like to be thirsty, I'm sure the Sickly Family has a PM...
:think: Not a term i am aware of. Looks like i have my next podcast question.

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man U .White Sox;Storm,Victory
East Side Hawks, name sounds like it is a bunch of 30 year olds sitting on swings with there little back to front baseball caps on.

Hi por_please_ya got any dating stories you can share ? :D
Hahaha I wish I had another funny one like Business Card Guy.
A few years back I kept seeing this cute guy on the street who was waiting for his bus. I ended up writing him a note asking him out on a date and gave it to him on Valentine's Day lol. He actually said yes haha. Was a really fun date, cool guy (originally from Iran). He wasn't interested in dating anyone/a relationship so it ended there haha. My friends thought I was crazy brave for doing that.

Hahaha I wish I had another funny one like Business Card Guy.
A few years back I kept seeing this cute guy on the street who was waiting for his bus. I ended up writing him a note asking him out on a date and gave it to him on Valentine's Day lol. He actually said yes haha. Was a really fun date, cool guy (originally from Iran). He wasn't interested in dating anyone/a relationship so it ended there haha. My friends thought I was crazy brave for doing that.
Business Card guy was a classic :)

Back