Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 14 Gumbies FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby

1557742627330.png

Last three match ups
S27 R1 Gumbies by 8
S26 R16 Gumbies by 30
S26 R5 Gumbies by 18

Head to Head
Gumbies 28
Bombers 18

In Form
Gumbies
roo2macca – 10 hit outs and 20 possies
Jivlain –4 snags
Huntercrow – 19 possies
Jmoo wan – 2 kicks 2 snags

Bombers
WFL – 27 possies, 10 tackles and 1 snag
Shermy – 14 hit outs, 25 possies and 1 snag
CALL ME SNAKE – 22 possies and 1 snag
akkaps – 4 kicks and 3 snags

Get Ready
As you’re about to travel through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. It’s a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination and the likes of snozulu and KohPhi shine. That’s the signpost up ahead — your next stop, the SFA Twilight Zone!

Captains please remember to post your team sheets in the Official Team Sheet thread by 11.59pm Thursday

Last edited:
View attachment 673248

Last three match ups
S27 R1 Gumbies by 8
S26 R16 Gumbies by 30
S26 R5 Gumbies by 18

Head to Head
Gumbies 28
Bombers 18

In Form
Gumbies
roo2macca – 10 hit outs and 20 possies
Jivlain –4 snags
Huntercrow – 19 possies
Jmoo wan – 2 kicks 2 snags

Bombers
WFL – 27 possies, 10 tackles and 1 snag
Shermy – 14 hit outs, 25 possies and 1 snag
CALL ME SNAKE – 22 possies and 1 snag
akkaps – 4 kicks and 3 snags

Get Ready
As you’re about to travel through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. It’s a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination and the likes of snozulu and KohPhi shine. That’s the signpost up ahead — your next stop, the SFA Twilight Zone!

Captains please remember to post your team sheets in the Official Team Sheet thread by 11.59pm Thursday
Nice to see my one great game a year recognized.

It's Monday night FFS!!! :mad:
And some of us are too busy to post threads on Tuesday. My TV is on the blink, and I need to use my day off tomorrow to buy a new one, just in time for Sky News' riveting coverage of the Federal election :).

Sad news to wake up to this morning. The inventor of fairy bread passed away. They are expecting hundreds and thousands at his funeral.
So more than a sprinkling of mourners then???

I bought my mother in law a lovely high back chair last weekend for Mother’s Day. She sits in it but the trouble is she won’t plug it in!
If you rearrange the letters in MOTHER IN LAW, you get WOMAN HITLER.

I was at the shop this morning and got a bottle of coke for my smoko break.
The shop keeper asked me if I wanted the drink in a bag. I said " no just keep it in the bottle thanks".

I was on a flight to Sydney for business last week and I ordered a coke as well. The hostess bought it over and asked 'would you prefer it in the can?" I replied "No thank you, here in my seat will do just fine."

I was on a flight to Sydney for business last week and I ordered a coke as well. The hostess bought it over and asked 'would you prefer it in the can?" I replied "No thank you, here in my seat will do just fine."
Mate I'm sure you've done coke in the dunnys heaps of times .:drunk:

Back