Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 14 - Las Vegas Bears vs West Coast Wonders at at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

It's almost like I had planned to move myself out of the backline in the dying moments of the game to allow the Wonders to win.

You ever ******* cross me again JoshWoodenSpoon I will destroy you and your receding hairline.

Just because I routinely shave unholy things into my hair does not make it receding. You’ll play where Walken and I agree you’ll play.
Our own captain either doesn’t always shave LVB into his head or does so but considers it unholy :(

I've only seen JWS shave swastikas into his head but I always played on the same wing. Perhaps Test Tickle saw something else.
It’s sad that the Nazis adapted and tarnished it , in much the same way that Grindelwald tarnished the Deathly Hallows symbol .

Last edited:
Prepare yourself big boy...

There are only so many of these random videos I don't care about that I am willing to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All this talk of teamwork...I need a beer. Anything to cope.

You know what, **** you all this week. I’m going solo. 8 goals coming up.
Jesus Christ.

I’m not just a match winner. I’m ****ing Nostradamus!!!

Career defining prediction and win.

When we go on to win a premiership, this last second win to keep us in the finals hunt will be written about. By me. About me. And my heroics.

Wonders, I expect to hear this at your BnF night for S27.

Round 14 Las Vegas Bears vs West Coast Wonders at The Stadium in the Sky

Three Votes - Matera92

Remove this Banner Ad

Back