Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 14 Mount Buller Demons vs Gold City Royals at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

1557743397047.png

Last three match ups
S27 R1 Demons by 12
S26 R13 Demons by 25
S26 R2 Demons by 46

Head to Head
Demons 14
Royals 6

In Form
Demons
Tarkyn_24 – 6 goals from the gun forward
manangatang – 18 hit outs, 24 possies and a snag
cooney – 22 possies and 2 snags
_Cayz_ – 27 possies

Royals
The Filth Wizard – 11 hit outs, 23 possies and 2 snags
Paddles_ – 19 possies, 10 tackles and 1 snag
SunshineTigers – 4 kicks 4 snags
brahj – 12 possies and 3 snags

Get Ready
As you’re about to travel through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. It’s a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination and the likes of Yakker and GreyCrow shine. That’s the signpost up ahead — your next stop, the SFA Twilight Zone!

Captains please remember to post your team sheets in the Official Team Sheet thread by 11.59pm Thursday

Didn't list me as an in form player. Didn't see our game last weekend?
You’re inform rather than in form.

Oh, we’re being insular again.

Im sorry.

The Filth Wizard can you put me full forward so i can redeem myself?
You can have full back if you like? It’s really exciting I promise.
Speaking of which are you nervous Tarkyn_24 ? Didn’t I pull your pants down last time?
I have just seen we won yesterday and are in the 8! And it seems once again the useless FF couldn’t barely score against me.
The Full Forwards in this league are absolutely ******* useless.

Speaking of which are you nervous Tarkyn_24 ? Didn’t I pull your pants down last time?
I have just seen we won yesterday and are in the 8! And it seems once again the useless FF couldn’t barely score against me.

Why change a winning formula?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am concerned. Raveneyes keeps kicking goals so a slip up in my output could destroy my season legacy. You’ll be a huge test and Yakker keeps telling us he wants us to lose. :(

I am concerned. Raveneyes keeps kicking goals so a slip up in my output could destroy my season legacy. You’ll be a huge test and Yakker keeps telling us he wants us to lose. :(
Tarks I don't mind if you kick 7 goals this weekend as long as everyone else agrees to kick 0. Also backline. This weekend you can have Sunday off. No need to turn up.

If we are any chance of B2B we MUST lose this one!

So in other words you’ll kick 10 and probably win by 100.

Tarks I don't mind if you kick 7 goals this weekend as long as everyone else agrees to kick 0. Also backline. This weekend you can have Sunday off. No need to turn up.

If we are any chance of B2B we MUST lose this one!
I think you blokes are ****ed.

Last three match ups
S27 R1 Demons by 12
S26 R13 Demons by 25
S26 R2 Demons by 46

There it is the trend is set ;
S27 R14 Demons by 93

If it was any other team except maybe the Furies you might be right Yakker.

But unfortunately even without training this week, the Royals are in alot of trouble.

I love unstickied match threads. The challenge of finding them floating around is one I truly relish.

Speaking of relish, where is Proper Gander ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back