Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 15 - Gold City Royals vs East Side Hawks at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

@Clod_ is ****, change my mind.

e102293a06abb0b63f067f1fcb554ebc.jpg

Why aren’t you hoping for an week of cake?
You’ve changed :(

It's a scientific fact that a good banter session is better than cake. BanterEater has converged with the light.

It's a scientific fact that a good banter session is better than cake. BanterEater has converged with the light.
Sorry Mwpp should have said I’m hoping for a good week of batter ;)
I love how you have found the middle ground with Batter - BatterEater has a nice ring to it :)

What a stunning morning it is today, the sun is shining and there's not a Cloud_ in sight.

In other news my computer is refusing to load a necessary package for me to continue doing work from home. So...

What a stunning morning it is today, the sun is shining and there's not a Cloud_ in sight.

In other news my computer is refusing to load a necessary package for me to continue doing work from home. So...

Is that a euphemism?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McEvoy

Alpaca My Bags
Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor SFA Fight For MND SFA Bushfire Appeal SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser drazah memorial Beyond Blue donor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Sep 26, 2016
A good paddock
AFL Club
Sydney
I've only been there once. Nice place.

From Dec 2010 when I was 21 years old with no fashion sense and with my dropkick ex-bf lol (he grew up in Port Neill, an hour north of Pt Lincoln).

View attachment 678356

I went to Coffin Bay, on a road trip from Whyalla.

Oysters were nice from there actually.

Stopped in Port Lincoln- I couldnt get Mr Ed's theme song out of my head.

Why is it that everything from Snowtown - Whyalla is rubbish, but Tumby bay- Coffin Bay is lovely.

Ps- Cowell bakery makes the best cakes.

I went to Coffin Bay, on a road trip from Whyalla.

Oysters were nice from there actually.

Stopped in Port Lincoln- I couldnt get Mr Ed's theme song out of my head.

Why is it that everything from Snowtown - Whyalla is rubbish, but Tumby bay- Coffin Bay is lovely.

Ps- Cowell bakery makes the best cakes.
I was supposed to go to Coffin Bay that trip, but then I got really sick :( Even flew home to Adelaide before New Years, worst New Years ever!
One day I'll get to see it haha. Heard it's beautiful. I really want to go and see Streaky Bay/Denial Bay/Sceale Bay etc. That part of the coastline is supposed to be stunning.

As for Snowtown to Whyalla... yeah... trick is you have to go further inland and check out the Clare Valley and surrounds, some lovely places there.
Port Broughton on the coast (south of Port Pirie) is a lovely spot.

And now I'm homesick...
And looking at flights.
I've only been there once. Nice place.

From Dec 2010 when I was 21 years old with no fashion sense and with my dropkick ex-bf lol (he grew up in Port Neill, an hour north of Pt Lincoln).

View attachment 678356

Fun Fact: Just as Noobz0r is a permanent attachment to The Filth Wizard despite never meeting, Makybe Diva has never been to Port Lincoln.

And now I'm homesick...
And looking at flights.

Fun Fact: Just as Noobz0r is a permanent attachment to The Filth Wizard despite never meeting, Makybe Diva has never been to Port Lincoln.
Remind me then, why is she immortalised there?! haha.

How long til your next home visit?? :)

Remind me then, why is she immortalised there?! haha.

How long til your next home visit?? :)

The owner of the horse is from Lincoln. He was a very rich Tuna fisherman.
So, by backing in the 'local' horse, a lot of locals made a lot of money.

Probably not until next year.

The owner of the horse is from Lincoln. He was a very rich Tuna fisherman.
So, by backing in the 'local' horse, a lot of locals made a lot of money.

Probably not until next year.
Ahhh that's right... :)
My ex's mum used to work for John West in Lincoln.

Aw yeah, fair enough. It's not cheap that's for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back