Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 15 - Gumbies FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at The House of Gumby [The Real MOTR]

TheInjuryFactory... a red V? I thought you were in a relationship.
The Warriors are like Scientologists, you cut all ties with the outside including family. I just shipped my whole family off and away just so I can spend more time with my team mates and prepare for finals.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Speaking of abuse from plastic toys, I understand you guys can sew up a top two finish this week but we clinch a finals berth with a win and we have a great chance at top four. We could also use a percentage boost. I hope you all have a terrible week.

Speaking of abuse from plastic toys, I understand you guys can sew up a top two finish this week but we clinch a finals berth with a win and we have a great chance at top four. We could also use a percentage boost. I hope you all have a terrible week.
It’s a big game for both teams, should be MOTR really.

There's a strong case for it but the Swampies are gunning for top 4 as well and play the Demons. Dragons v Bears is another top 8 battle. That makes the rest of the games pretty bloody average.
Screw everyone else.

zackah
Monkey, stat
Are you trying to see my arse again?

Who am I to deny you such pleasures?

maxresdefault.jpg

:straining::straining::straining::straining::straining::straining::straining:

I’d love for it to be a good game, but sorry - in true plastic toy style, you are being ***** by the V team. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back