Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 15 - Gumbies FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at The House of Gumby [The Real MOTR]

Oct 1, 2014
NeverNevers
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Literally don't tempt me I'm emotionally unstable.
index.jpg
Positive energy for you BRAB

I'm confident that our record at home will remain intact after this weekend. A top four spot beckons. We may have no captain but we have hope!
Okay no worries, looks like we’ll have to settle for a one point after the siren victory instead.
You need to use more soap when you wash.
No point in that, not when we’re being forced to play in this dirty hole!

Happy to have a run in the middle in his stead :$
You've made that pocket your own hazza, I wouldn't dare take that away from you. :D

I'm confident that our record at home will remain intact after this weekend. A top four spot beckons. We may have no captain but we have hope!

It's what happens with ex's sadly, there's always hope but success is often elsewhere and disappointing to most.

Thankfully, it offsets the masses in this case, so it's a net positive, so if we stacjk with more ex captains we might be on a winner, especially so if they won things themselves.

I call it the Sheening.

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
It's what happens with ex's sadly, there's always hope but success is often elsewhere and disappointing to most.

Thankfully, it offsets the masses in this case, so it's a net positive, so if we stacjk with more ex captains we might be on a winner, especially so if they won things themselves.

I call it the Sheening.
I just rank mine. I call it the Sheahaning.

You've made that pocket your own hazza, I wouldn't dare take that away from you. :D
Hmm I have heard people calling it Harrys island, somewhere you dont want to be left stranded one on one.

Can I come?
Do you get enjoyment out of being embarrassed by an opponent who is both harder at the qooty and more agile?

After last week I think you'd be better off staying on the wing. You don't want harry's mediocrity rubbing off on you.
Aaah the old contagious form slump.

Do you get enjoyment out of being embarrassed by an opponent who is both harder at the qooty and more agile?
Last time someone went up against me I had 36 disposals, kicked 2 goals and had 139 dream team points. Ask CALL ME SNAKE how that turned out for him. I hear he's still in the ice baths recovering his hammy's

Last time someone went up against me I had 36 disposals, kicked 2 goals and had 139 dream team points. Ask CALL ME SNAKE how that turned out for him. I hear he's still in the ice baths recovering his hammy's
Sounds like you thrive in the open spaces on the wing.... Harrys island is small, hazardous and unpredictable.

Back