Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 15 - Las Vegas Bears vs Dragons FFC at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

byebyexenxen

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Return the Wings Donor WCE Wings Guernsey
Jul 2, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
yvNgpzV.gif

I don’t know what this is but it hurt my eyes!!!

Big game, Dragons!! Huge game in the context of our season. The Bears pose a tough challenege at their home crowd so we'll need to be on our game in this one. Looking forward to this game and the key will be to come out firing and get off to a good start!! :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

It’s time for our ursine team to obliterate these draconic curmudgeons to atone for our ineffable loss on the weekend and maudlin draw earlier this year . Last week my preparation was extemporaneous but this time I’ll do my due diligence to produce an outcome befitting of my bourgeois upbringing whilst expunging my otiose and dilettante habits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's actually got someone to talk to this week in the Bears
Are other teams too bourgeois and egregious for him? I love our gregarious team and the extemporaneous way that we banter or rather “batter” but I’m still feeling melancholic about your defection Baz :( . You’re a GumBEAR for eternity

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Are other teams too bourgeois and egregious for him? I love our gregarious team and the extemporaneous way that we banter or rather “batter” but I’m still feeling melancholic about your defection Baz :( . You’re a GumBEAR for eternity
The Dragons clearly aren't and I'd hardly call certain teams "bourgeois" (Bombers, Furies). As for me, it's like I never left, although I should have words with Test Tickle about the posting stats. He hasn't counted me in weeks!

The Dragons clearly aren't and I'd hardly call certain teams "bourgeois" (Bombers, Furies). As for me, it's like I never left, although I should have words with Test Tickle about the posting stats. He hasn't counted me in weeks!
The Royals are as bourgeois as it gets and they were too presumptuous even for me so I was expunged . I have to acknowledge that the Dragons are up there too, now that I’m no longer saxicolous enough to have not given GoT a good go . My ebullience will /always be exclusively for Harry Potter though , no matter how egregious my extemporaneous , whimsical addiction is.

gym4life

Norm Smith Medallist
Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Pokemon is Life
May 22, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
*Checks Mateflon trophy*
I'm not sure I was the assistant, gymbo
Lucky I lost my form after the suspension, I certainly mentored you well.
So gymbo was resurrected afterall
I really am the mountain of the SFA, how fitting that we both died in the presence of dragons.

I actually completely forgot you're now a Gumby with the amount of posts you've had so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back