Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 15 - Sin City Swamprats vs Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium (MOTR)

yvNgpzV.gif
My European History teacher laughed at me when I wrote that Napoleon was an ice cream........

So Yakker - how many games were you planning on losing just before finals? Can you make it 2?
we lost last week and want to lose next week so yeah nah.... might have to give you guys a pizzling this week, although looks like Footypie32 is up and about early so you might be in with a chance.

So, who's playing at the Swamprats these days?

...and who's still playing at the Demons? I was flat out last week so I couldn't post and I guess there would have been a full list rebuild while I was away.

The best enforcer the league has known.
SteveAustin443-1140x641.jpg

Last edited:
Never! I like to go the traditional woooooo or the WoOoOoOoOo

There will be no woohoo for you this week. Be ready for the pain.
Tip of the day, do not shake hands before the game ;)
tenor.gif

Loving the cockiness of the Poms ahead of the cricket World Cup - they appear to have the attitude that it's theirs to lose.

Same situation as last weekend. Some short bloke thought he was over the line too.

Have a good week everyone. Heading off to go camping at Winton for the Supercars. Have done my multi post work.
tenor.gif

Loving the cockiness of the Poms ahead of the cricket World Cup - they appear to have the attitude that it's theirs to lose.

More interested in the Ashes TBH. If they win the WC, they'll probably party too hard and not prepare properly.

Back