Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 15 - Sin City Swamprats vs Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium (MOTR)

More interested in the Ashes TBH. If they win the WC, they'll probably party too hard and not prepare properly.
Yeah good point. I see they've already "placed their orders" for the types of pitches they want for the Ashes - hopefully our blokes can stick it up 'em and bring back the little urn to Australia!!!!

We won't but you can hope. We'd be relying on Hilfenhaus too much.
Yeah I'm not so sure - I reckon Pat Cummins will be bloody hard to handle in English conditions. It's just a matter of whether or not we can make enough runs.

Yeah I'm not so sure - I reckon Pat Cummins will be bloody hard to handle in English conditions. It's just a matter of whether or not we can make enough runs.

Cummins will probably be our leading run scorer with the bat too lol.

As unmemorable as our current team is (and Warner is a bit of a tool) it may still be better than pretending that the demons are important.

Warner is seriously going to cop it from the crowd. He'll be about as popular as Tony Abbott at a union protest, or Far Kern when the kegs run dry.

Warner is seriously going to cop it from the crowd. He'll be about as popular as Tony Abbott at a union protest, or Far Kern when the kegs run dry.
Or maybe as popular as a skunk at a perfume party, or a photo of Donald Trump in Hillary Clinton's bedroom.

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Southampton F.C., eAFL SUNS
Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Southampton F.C., eAFL SUNS
Professionals find spots you wouldn't think of... Like hanging along the curtain rail... Or in between the cavity between the bath and floor.

Amateurs.
I mean sure, by all means, go to the pantry early on, but it’s just to stock up on snacks.

Beyond that, there’s not a lot better than dressing in full camouflage and standing in front of the curtains, enclosing yourself in a dresser drawer (always the lowest one) or the bath/floor cavity.

Nothing better than a claw foot bath.

Back