Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 15 - Sin City Swamprats vs Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

• In quite a display, Callums_Guns exposed GotTheGoodes's frailties. - 99m from 0 to 99.
Will take that for the weekend though and got my DT score back where it needs to be
Congrats on the personal win... You obviously had all your guns out and I did not get my goodes goode enough... I feel like I'm more the sacrifice myself for the team kind of player so I'll take the W for the weekend though.

Congrats on the personal win... You obviously had all your guns out and I did not get my goodes goode enough... I feel like I'm more the sacrifice myself for the team kind of player so I'll take the W for the weekend though.

Well done on the Rats as i mentioned prior, credit already given - Congrats :thumbsu:

Hopefully they dont have to carry you next week and you end up like Rampe costing them games

Will say again great game rats

Well done on the Rats as i mentioned prior, credit already given - Congrats :thumbsu:

Hopefully they dont have to carry you next week and you end up like Rampe costing them games

Will say again great game rats
Hahaha. I hate climbing things so reckon we'll be right.

All the best for the rest of the season mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back