Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 15 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Ceramics are some of the strongest materials on the planet. Why would Ferrari use carbon ceramic brake discs? Silicon carbide ceramic is used to stop bullets in ballistic vests! Sab22 what Tony or Lynn are saying is that you're one of the hardest campaigners in the world. What a great compliment

that's not what mute means

I dropped my ceramic coffee mug this morning and it shattered into a thousand pieces.

It's like people referring to my weight, and saying that, if I was a knight from King Arthur's round table, my name would be Sir Cumference.

Knowing how promiscuous I was as a young man, my name would be Sir Cumforall.

That's probably the parkinsons

Had a mate who had parkinsons and worked in a Deli.
One day, a bloke walked in and said 'do you have any beef jerky?"
So my mate smacked him in the face.

I always knew he liked me
Ceramics are some of the strongest materials on the planet. Why would Ferrari use carbon ceramic brake discs? Silicon carbide ceramic is used to stop bullets in ballistic vests! Sab22 what Tony or Lynn are saying is that you're one of the hardest campaigners in the world. What a great compliment

that's not what mute means

I had a mate who lost his eye in an accident and so they made him a wooden eye. He was really conscious of it and very frightened of asking a woman out for fear of rejection. One day he met this stunning girl who had a hair lip. He finally plucked up the courage to ask her out on a date. He walked up to her and said would you be keen to come out to dinner with me. She was so excited she exclaimed wouldn't eye. Mortified he replied hair lip and stormed off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dated a mute girl for a while. We did unspeakable things to each other.
I'm writing these down for when I become a dad

Technically it will take a consenting party for that. Suggest you cross it off the list mate.
Baby Wojcinski is due on July 7th, should I ask for consent now or afterwards?

If thats actually true and its your first.
Congrats dude. Great news:thumbsu::thumbsu:
The baby part is true, the consent part.. well the jury is still out

Cheers mate, my first.. and a BOY!

The baby part is true, the consent part.. well the jury is still out

Cheers mate, my first.. and a BOY!
Ok thats enough being nice to each other. Back to being enemies now. So this Sunday .....
giphy.gif

I'm writing these down for when I become a dad

Go through the first 15 pages of the Bombers v Gumbies match thread last week. The theme of our banter was 'Dad jokes'. It was terrible/magnificent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back