Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 16 - Mount Buller Demons vs Fighting Furies at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

eat **** loser
beat ya in afl fantasy :)
Doesn't matter :)

I have loads of money in the bank so could easily have traded up to cover injuries this week but I traded down to make even more money so I can upgrade during and after the bye rounds. I won't have any trouble making the finals in the league (and other leagues) so can afford to drop games at this stage to cash in later in the season where it counts.

But you go ahead and enjoy the small victories now because you won't have much to enjoy in the finals ;)

Doesn't matter :)

I have loads of money in the bank so could easily have traded up to cover injuries this week but I traded down to make even more money so I can upgrade during and after the bye rounds. I won't have any trouble making the finals in the league (and other leagues) so can afford to drop games at this stage to cash in later in the season where it counts.

But you go ahead and enjoy the small victories now because you won't have much to enjoy in the finals ;)
i am aggressive holding :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back