Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 2: Coney Island Warriors vs West Coast Wonders at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* over your match thread. Poor leadership Ding Dong.

failed captain, tag worse than Tigerturbulance , hate Jack Graham, and now you're a poor mans Cadaver with your shitty lame arse attempts to media whore

dont you start lecturing TJASTA on god damn leadership, his morning dump had more leadership than you ever provided at the Furies

Now stop bothering these nice people, and the WONDERS, and * off back to the norf board that is the Hawks team thread

failed captain, tag worse than Tigerturbulance , hate Jack Graham, and now you're a poor mans Cadaver with your shitty lame arse attempts to media whore

dont you start lecturing TJASTA on god damn leadership, his morning dump had more leadership than you ever provided at the Furies

Now stop bothering these nice people, and the WONDERS, and **** off back to the norf board that is the Hawks team thread

Alright, first of all numb nuts.

1. There's actually zero evidence of my captaincy being a failure.
2. How about YOU * off back to your own thread
3. If you had gone to spec savers like your doctor suggested, you might have a pair of functioning glasses. If you had a pair of functioning reading glasses you might be able to see that I was talking to Dingster not TJASTA..oh yeah, sorry forgot Furies don't know how to read.
4. Nice melt.

Now stop bothering these nice people, and the WONDERS, and **** off back to the norf board that is the Hawks team thread
you heard him NaturalDisaster
git.gif

Alright, first of all numb nuts.

1. There's actually zero evidence of my captaincy being a failure.
2. How about YOU **** off back to your own thread
3. If you had gone to spec savers like your doctor suggested, you might have a pair of functioning glasses. If you had a pair of functioning reading glasses you might be able to see that I was talking to Dingster not TJASTA..oh yeah, sorry forgot Furies don't know how to read.
4. Nice melt.

1) biggest grand final loss ever, solely because of you = LOSER CAPTAIN
2) I like the Wassars and dont give a * what the WONDERS think, so rock on Wassars and * you WONDERS
3) Dingster tapped me in, and I owed him a solid for stopping me from tapping Michaelia Cash at The Hallam Hotel two weeks ago (tks again dude)
4) pfffff, not even out of first gear sunshine, im still sober FFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back