Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 2: Las Vegas Bears vs Baghdad Bombers at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

I know what you guys will come up with .... but for me, putting Caz in a room with Cadaver all night listening to him talk stats all night

If she can survive that, without screaming .....

I'd love to give a seminar about the standard deviation of frees against across Bears players from Season 19 to 24.

I'd love to give a seminar about the standard deviation of frees against across Bears players from Season 19 to 24.
Save it Dav, for @CazC30’s initiation .... then Caz can relay to the rest of the team ..... we’ll reserve a night, normally allocated to entertaining the harem girls .... just for this, it’s way too important, the girls can wait :rolleyes:

Save it Dav, for @CazC30’s initiation .... then Caz can relay to the rest of the team ..... we’ll reserve a night, normally allocated to entertaining the harem girls .... just for this, it’s way too important, the girls can wait :rolleyes:

You're just jealous Wayne... I know who you message late at night to get that juicy stats goodness.

You're just jealous Wayne... I know who you message late at night to get that juicy stats goodness.
Used to be a time, all i did was stats work .... my life revolves around stats and decisions therein ...... then i found art & i was reborn

Music, Movies .... and the artistic use of elipses & an unconstrained, freeform posting style

Used to be a time, all i did was stats work .... my life revolves around stats and decisions therein ...... then i found art & i was reborn

Music, Movies .... and the artistic use of elipses & an unconstrained, freeform posting style

As a child I loved stats and facts, then as I grew up I wanted to express myself more and more, dropped sciences and threw myself into the humanities... now I've realised that numbers are the only thing that make sense in this world, so I'm back.

As a child I loved stats and facts, then as I grew up I wanted to express myself more and more, dropped sciences and threw myself into the humanities... now I've realised that numbers are the only thing that make sense in this world, so I'm back.
You’ll change again ..... trust me on that ! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the Bears are stuck in the honeypot.
Stuck in a honeypot, stuck in a thread with ex-Dragon drongos (not xen), stuck in second place on the ladder, all these things.

Stuck in a honeypot, stuck in a thread with ex-Dragon drongos (not xen), stuck in second place on the ladder, all these things.
Drongo is a compliment. you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back