Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 2: Mount Buller Demons vs Roys FFC at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a business lunch yesterday and I am rather dusty this morning.
I’m terrible. I’m exceptionally hung over. Even contemplated a sickie but I have work stuff that I have to get done today. Maybe I’ll go half a day then retreat home with a virus or something. Maybe I’m dying. I think I might go find a local cafe and see if eating a massive breakfast improves my outlook. Maybe I’ll go back to sleep. I just don’t know

I’m terrible. I’m exceptionally hung over. Even contemplated a sickie but I have work stuff that I have to get done today. Maybe I’ll go half a day then retreat home with a virus or something. Maybe I’m dying. I think I might go find a local cafe and see if eating a massive breakfast improves my outlook. Maybe I’ll go back to sleep. I just don’t know
Dr. Manang prescribes going to the cafe for a dose of scrambled eggs on sourdough. Be sure to add bacon. Consume with at least two short macchiatos. Place your head on the cafe table intermittently and slam your fists on the table shouting simply “WHY!??” in a tortured tone at least three times.

Then go home to sleep.

I’m a rubbish Qooty player. Every time I open one of these threads I have virtually no idea what anyone is on about.
Cooney’s a pretty consistent poster but you’ve completely butchered your relationship with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morning everyone
I had a business lunch yesterday and I am rather dusty this morning.
I probably should get some sleep. **** you Minecraft Sweet and YourMovieSucks.org

I got up yesterday at 3:30am got ready for work and drove an hour to Brisvegas. Worked 9 hours drove 100klms back home. Picked up my young bloke from camp and teenage daughter and her friend from school. Got home, got teenagers ready for Eminem concert. Drove 10klms back to Brisneyland, had dinner and listened to teenage girls talk teeneage girl stuff for hours. Finally dropped them off, drove 45 mins to airpport and picked up 18yr old son and dropped him off in city. Drove back to Eminem concert and picked up teenagers at 10:30pm. Took 40 mins to get out of the carpark!!!!! Took 30 mins to drive 500 meters!!! Finally got home at 1:15am and into bed. Up again at 6am and drove 100klms back to Brispox to start work........... and I still bet I feel better than Proper Gander and cats2rise

I got up yesterday at 3:30am got ready for work and drove an hour to Brisvegas. Worked 9 hours drove 100klms back home. Picked up my young bloke from camp and teenage daughter and her friend from school. Got home, got teenagers ready for Eminem concert. Drove 10klms back to Brisneyland, had dinner and listened to teenage girls talk teeneage girl stuff for hours. Finally dropped them off, drove 45 mins to airpport and picked up 18yr old son and dropped him off in city. Drove back to Eminem concert and picked up teenagers at 10:30pm. Took 40 mins to get out of the carpark!!!!! Took 30 mins to drive 500 meters!!! Finally got home at 1:15am and into bed. Up again at 6am and drove 100klms back to Brispox to start work........... and I still bet I feel better than Proper Gander and cats2rise
Cripes! Good to see you're flat out. Shouldn't expect much from you this Sunday.

Why are you so mad? Try to understand I do want you as a fan.

Glad you didn't put Good as a prefix :mad:
It's your fault you feel like that!

Just don't pick up people from the M&M concert! :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back