Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 5: Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders @ Abdu prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you just use the same image twice in a few posts .....how tacky ....how lazy & unimaginative .....but really not surprised
Not surprised the joke has gone over your head. So, it's boring and unimaginative is it? Well, stop fapping at KohPhi for doing exactly the same thing.
I do find it interesting that you've avoided me this week ......I do get that some posters are intimidated by others
Yep, I've avoided you. Surprised you took this long to call it out you needy little thing.

Not because you intimidate me. That made me laugh (again, AT you, not WITH you). You BORE me. I would rather stare at a wall than read your posts.

1552599737783.png
Actual picture of EJW recovering from WW19 posts

You are one of the most boring try hards I have ever seen. Stop trying and you will improve 837%.
Trying to fit in with "the big 3" at the Bombers is killing you as a poster. When you were at the Dragons, you were ok because you had nothing to live UP to. Now you've got good posters above you, I sense the expectation in your head is too much. It's killing you slowly.

I tried, for a while, but I just can't. I'll never put you on ignore, because I'm better than that. But know that 99.9% of what you post is scrolled over or I roll my eyes at.

There was a poster like you once, his name was PhenomenalV1. He elicited the same responses from me, because he was trying too hard at the start as well. The difference? He developed.

He developed an individual style instead of continuing to seek the recognition of his teammates.

Go back to that.

Wig Out.

And you, @Elton Johns Wig , if you could buy yourself for what you’re worth , and sell yourself for what you THINK you’re worth, in the SFA, you’d make a fortune!
If WaynesWorld19 could do the same, he'd be the worlds richest man.

Not surprised the joke has gone over your head. So, it's boring and unimaginative is it? Well, stop fapping at KohPhi for doing exactly the same thing.

Yep, I've avoided you. Surprised you took this long to call it out you needy little thing.

Not because you intimidate me. That made me laugh (again, AT you, not WITH you). You BORE me. I would rather stare at a wall than read your posts.

View attachment 635270

You are one of the most boring try hards I have ever seen. Stop trying and you will improve 837%.
Trying to fit in with "the big 3" at the Bombers is killing you as a poster. When you were at the Dragons, you were ok because you had nothing to live UP to. Now you've got good posters above you, I sense the expectation in your head is too much. It's killing you slowly.

I tried, for a while, but I just can't. I'll never put you on ignore, because I'm better than that. But know that 99.9% of what you post is scrolled over or I roll my eyes at.

There was a poster like you once, his name was PhenomenalV1. He elicited the same responses from me, because he was trying too hard at the start as well. The difference? He developed.

He developed an individual style instead of continuing to seek the recognition of his teammates.

Go back to that.

Wig Out.

OK judges .....lets see how you've scored this attempt at a "cutting" rebuttal .....please factor in effectiveness & style in delivery

Effectiveness

1552600542624.png

Style & Presentation

1552600638418.png

Another Day, and sadly more of the same from the Bomber Lites.
It's hard, when so few Wonders participate ......give us something

Give us some "realistic" & tangible predictions for Sundays Game

Who wins: ................
Winning Margin: ........
Best player both sides ...............
(DT points)
Prediction Weather: ..............

Accuses okey of inactivity

gets called out, correctly

Has NOTHING in reply.

Sometimes shooting early without checking things makes you look a bit stupid. Situation normal then.

Calls me amateur after he, the Coach, is the C grade hack. You've really let yourself and your side down coach.

You call s**t out that isn't there, and have no return fire. It's embarrassing on two fronts.

1. That you do it
2. That the other Bombers are dumb enough to buy it
“C grade” is fairly flattering...

Mate, you’re trying too hard. I get that you’re more accustomed to checkers, but we’re the Bombers, it’s chess now... sometimes you just need to stay in your lane, rookie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 635270

Go back to that.

Wig Out.

I'm one of the most loved and respected posters in the SFA. I can raise people up with my verse and make them feel invincible. I can also shoot them down with a sharp tongue and make them feel, well.. inadequate.

So I see it as my role, no my duty, to be the poster that my fellow Bomber teammates can fap all over.

I'm one of the most loved and respected posters in the SFA. I can raise people up with my verse and make them feel invincible. I can also shoot them down with a sharp tongue and make them feel, well.. inadequate.

So I see it as my role, no my duty, to be the poster that my fellow Bomber teammates can fap all over.
#sickofit

Because it’s true...

“C grade” is fairly flattering...

Mate, you’re trying too hard. I get that you’re more accustomed to checkers, but we’re the Bombers, it’s chess now... sometimes you just need to stay in your lane, rookie.
You're a joke Coach.

I literally just used this stuff on WW.

And thinking that using the word Rookie is having an effect when you went missing for 2 seasons? Give me a spell numpty.

And chess? Bring it on!! Take my queen away, I'd still give you a run! (I hope you understand that reference, and if you do, explain it to Wayneo can you please)

You're a joke Coach.

I literally just used this stuff on WW.

And thinking that using the word Rookie is having an effect when you went missing for 2 seasons? Give me a spell numpty.

And chess? Bring it on!! Take my queen away, I'd still give you a run! (I hope you understand that reference, and if you do, explain it to Wayneo can you please)
Did you really just use this stuff on WW? Sorry, I must’ve missed that. In my defence, I usually scroll over or roll my eyes at 99% of your posts...

And mate, I’m pleased you don’t take offence to the term “rookie”, I don’t mean it literally. It’s just a term I use for those whose ambitions far outweigh their abilities...

Here Bombers, you need these. An unending supply.

Kleenex did some market research a few years back. True story. They found that 98% of tissues were used by men masturbating, and women crying over nothing...

Sperm and nonsense! That’s what keeps the tissue industry alive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back