Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 5: Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders @ Abdu prison

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
So sultry...

kohp.png

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Think harder, mate. You’ll get it...
Nup, still nothing.

You know, for a bloke that supposedly works in that area, you sure are delusional yourself little fella.

You didn't get into it to fund your own "self improvement" by chance?

Last edited:
Nup, still nothing.

You know, for a bloke that supposedly works in that area, you sure are delusional yourself little fella.

You didn't get into it to fund your own "self improvement" by chance?
For a bloke that “supposedly” went to war, You sure lack bullets...

Delusional.

None, he says. Two sentences after saying ant555 has left.

This s**t dead set writes itself. Back to the car and the Pinot for you friend.

Your original statement was NONE had left. Don't move the goalposts, you're normally better than that.

I will have a say on this. At the time I left Haro was coach. Now Haro did some good work as coach of the Bombers but his style was just not my thing. I had already agreed to go to the swampies when Haro self destructed and got nuked. I would have stayed if KhoPhi was the coach at the time but he wasn't.

I will have a say on this. At the time I left Haro was coach. Now Haro did some good work as coach of the Bombers but his style was just not my thing. I had already agreed to go to the swampies when Haro self destructed and got nuked. I would have stayed if KhoPhi was the coach at the time but he wasn't.

You are a bloody good man Ant and always one of our favourites!

Cop that Elton Johns Wig

giphy (1).gif

Look forward to seeing you back in Baghdad when your contract at the Swampies is up!!

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Ok. That’s it! I tried. I really really tried! I thought I’d play nice. Be a good guy. I thought, maybe, if I bit my tongue, just maybe, the Bombers might not have to endure any more “random” heartbreaking, 1 point losses. But you know what?! I can’t. I just can’t...

Sab22 , my 8 year old niece watched her puppy get run over by a garbage truck, on the same day her parents got divorced. SHE CRIED LESS THAN YOU!!

okeydoke7 , did you know there’s no “I” in team? Bet you know there’s six in “narcissistic individual”

U2tigers , I’d rather listen to Billy Ray sing achey breaky heart ON REPEAT, than listen to one line of U2 preachy, off key, droning! Or YOUR incessant droning.

KBLT , here’s some advice. Stop worrying so much about our posting style, and focus on fixing your team’s incoherent, whiney, rot!

NaturalDisaster , next time you need to make an excuse about your petty, over emotional actions, write down twenty ideas, throw them in the bin, write down another twenty, and try choosing one that isn’t remarkably idiotic!

DERO , SHE’S FIFTEEN YEARS OLD, and he’s a 40 something year old predator. Baby’s dad has every right to put that little brat IN A ****EN CORNER!

Dingster , your friendly, “I love everyone” approach, makes me want to eat my face off! No one is that ****en nice! What are you hiding??!!

AceAndy , for ****s sake! Cut the s**t! Just declare to your team that you’re coming to the Bombers as soon as humanly possible! Trust me, it’s hardly a secret. EVERYONE KNOWS !!

rfctiger74 , remember when the Bombers asked for your opinion about everything??? Yeah. Me either!

And you, Elton Johns Wig , if you could buy yourself for what you’re worth , and sell yourself for what you THINK you’re worth, in the SFA, you’d make a fortune! KohPhi has given you the biggest bath in SFA history in this thread, and you keep coming back for more! It’s hard to watch, rocket man.

Oh my goodness, that felt good! I feel so much better!
View attachment 635003

Did I respond to this? Can’t remember if I did or not.

That is one nice melt coach.

Look forward to seeing you back in Baghdad when your contract at the Swampies is up!!

I will be back before I retire. I have a few goals in place including the 36 or so games needed to get to 300 with the Bombers. But first things first the aim is to pass 100 games for the Rats and be a a part of a Swamp Premiership so a couple more season to go before I return home. Should be well past 400 games once all is done.:cool:

I will be back before I retire. I have a few goals in place including the 36 or so games needed to get to 300 with the Bombers. But first things first the aim is to pass 100 games for the Rats and be a a part of a Swamp Premiership so a couple more season to go before I return home. Should be well past 400 games once all is done.:cool:

When you come back will you still post some hot chicks...just asking for a friend.

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
So you didn't stay? You left?

Glad we cleared that up, KohPhi still full of s**t then, excellent!!!

Back