Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 5: Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears @ ljp86's lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Fitting that the inaugural hilly-Pie 4 Life match in a draw. A funny result in the end, we lead for the first three quarters, gave up the lead in the last then leveled the scores late before the last few minutes played out as the match ended in a draw.

AceAndy was our best on ground for us with Hatchy1992, Blaze Storm, AmericanCrow, mike123 and Bluella had good games while Jatz was effective up forward with four goals.

While it would have been nice to get the win, two points is better than nothing so that's something we can take out of the game. Hopefully we can put in a strong fourth quarter effort next week and finish off the match strongly. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Spamming ...entering opposition team threads ....uh huh

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit late but great game bears love playing with all you lads and must say I'm proud of my self for bagging my first goal for the club and the link up with my fellow truffle digger if it wasn't for you I don't think I would have snagged one love you all brothers

And sisters.

Bit late but great game bears love playing with all you lads and must say I'm proud of my self for bagging my first goal for the club and the link up with my fellow truffle digger if it wasn't for you I don't think I would have snagged one love you all brothers
Onya RBP! Big week for you and HUGE week for the Bears. We have the Roys ahead, I'll tag ya in the thread when it shows up, we'll be going hell for leather!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back