Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Fighting Furies @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Are there any current players that were part of S01?
note I haven't been in the SFA long so am getting my head around it, love learning about the history and what I am part of
I like nothing more than someone comparatively new asking about what happened in the past of the league :D I was non-playing Admin in Season 01 and half of Season 02, then when I gave up Admin to eagleskickass halfway through S02, I started playing. So I'm rookie class of Season 02. Broken can help you with those questions, but you have a great go-to guy in Hate who could answer this question for you, too!

Here are the list of rookie classes in past seasons : https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/rookie-classes.1187488/

I like nothing more than someone comparatively new asking about what happened in the past of the league :D I was non-playing Admin in Season 01 and half of Season 02, then when I gave up Admin to eagleskickass halfway through S02, I started playing. So I'm rookie class of Season 02. Broken can help you with those questions, but you have a great go-to guy in Hate who could answer this question for you, too!
Thanks for the replys, from the SFA names I saw on the lists Broken sent me it seems the current players with the longest history with the SFA:
Mobbs S2
Broken S3
Dingster S3
That would explain this poster I found when I was doing my research
1552639286219.png

Well you do act like him.
Distant and unforgiving

Imagine you woke up one day and your son was a Gold Coast supporter? You'd be distant and unforgiving too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for the replys, from the SFA names I saw on the lists Broken sent me it seems the current players with the longest history with the SFA:
Mobbs S2
Broken S3
Dingster S3
View attachment 635593
From the looks of the currently listed players from season 1 are ant555 roylion hilly macca19 (is he still a Swampy?) - now we wait for Hate to show me how wrong I am :p

Imagine you woke up one day and your son was a Gold Coast supporter? You'd be distant and unforgiving too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
In a kind of a way, I'm a Gold Coast fan. I don't follow any AFL clubs, but it's funny as hell when they beat Brisbane :D

Mobbs S2
Broken S3
Dingster S3
View attachment 635593
Wait ... I'm the current player with the earliest debut? Yet another medal of awesome!

From the looks of the currently listed players from season 1 are ant555 roylion hilly macca19 (is he still a Swampy?) - now we wait for Hate to show me how wrong I am :p
Ohh ... never bloody mind then. What a bunch of bastards! Roylion just that's just mean! :D

To make sure we're not playing a muddy field this week I've hidden all the sprinklers. The ground is very dry and sandy. Weather bureau says we might have windy and stormy weather, so expect

Seriously the worst name for a festival in the history of festivals.
View attachment 635597

NTTAWTT

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To make sure we're not playing a muddy field this week I've hidden all the sprinklers. The ground is very dry and sandy. Weather bureau says we might have windy and stormy weather, so expect

NTTAWTT

Doing our bit to promote diversity.

haha yeah
I love that song

yxzXYgC.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back