Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Fighting Furies @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

4 : 24.22 {FB} - el Tel to send the ball forward.
4 : 24.27 {rHBF} - Klim makes an offer.
4 : 24.3 {rHBF} - Howzat? Great mark to Klim at full stretch to his left.
4 : 24.34 {rHBF} - So Klim ... with a moment to digest his options.
4 : 24.38 {rBP} - No-look handpass to TedDougChris.
4 : 24.43 {rBP} - Handballs over the top to Reardo.
4 : 24.47 {rBP} - Reardo dummy's the handpass and then takes a bounce.
4 : 24.51 {FB} - Almost a throw to el Tel.
4 : 24.55 {FB} - A poor handpass but JackNah_8 is up to the challenge.
=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Roys FFC : 17.8.110
Fighting Furies : 16.9.105
=====================================

Match Over!
Booooooooooooooooo :(

mxZHoUu.gif

I don't give a * about you and your little ******* games haha ohh my ******* god you acutally think that you matter in this world holy s**t what the * I'm ******* dying xD really wow just no you are NOTHING in this ******* world tell you what you are a ******* joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for actually being around for the posting. Bloody Royals are no-shows.
whether you dragged it out or not, I was on the edge of my seat and riding that horse all the way to the loosing line :(
well done on a good exciting game posting

Furies thanks for an awesome week. A lot of fun crossing lots of different topics and plenty of jibes and jabs about the upcoming game. Very happy to finally have our first win for the season. I'd feel sorrier for you guys but you got a win last week! So don't be too fussed. Early season means nothing in this comp, low-placed teams early commonly get on a roll and end up playing finals. (with a final 8 that's not hard!)

Your playstyle was strong, what a bloody comeback! It really would have devastated us to drop that one from a six goal lead having no wins to date this season. Relieved to have held out. Stressful job holding the a-hole demeanour up throughout the commentary LOL

Best of luck for the rest of the season. I believe we meet again for the last round of the H&As down at Drome-on-Punt. Should be another blistering encounter!

turbo, t'jaster, rfc74, hate ... all Furies fun in the thread, lsta sounds like someone with a great attitude to the games, keep a hold of that guy!

Roys, thanks for standing strong and bringing home some points. We will be drinking Chudshakes with 4-Points topping tonight! All Furies invited to stick around for a chud or two. The stroll home isn't far.

C'arn the 'rillas!

whether you dragged it out or not, I was on the edge of my seat and riding that horse all the way to the loosing line :(
well done on a good exciting game posting
Yeah the dragged out posting of the final stages really amplifies the pain for the side that misses out on the points. It makes me feel a lot for you guys to have gone through that torture.
Who do you play next week? I'll send some reiki supporting your chances of smashing them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back