Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 6: Baghdad Bombers vs Coney Island Warriors @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd rather shove needles down my Japs Eye than spend a week with you two dullards.

I can see you two mental giants congratulating each other when you deliver one of your "wicked burns".

View attachment 639616

A simple yes or no would have sufficed.

Dave Allen, "The British government is so STUPID!!! Last year we apparently lost around 40 million pounds in unpaid fines - why don't the stupid bastards cut the fines in half, and save themselves 20 million???"

I'd rather shove needles down my Japs Eye than spend a week with you two dullards.

I can see you two mental giants congratulating each other when you deliver one of your "wicked burns".

View attachment 639616
it does get in Mrs Marsh.
Screen_Shot_2013-05-11_at_4.45.17_AM_ct300x300.jpg

Dave Allen, "The British government is so STUPID!!! Last year we apparently lost around 40 million pounds in unpaid fines - why don't the stupid bastards cut the fines in half, and save themselves 20 million???"

One of my favorite Dave Allen skits!! :p

One of my favorite Dave Allen skits!! :p

I like that one about the funeral procession - suddenly this bloke comes running, opens the coffin and climbs in. His grieving "widow" whispers to a friend, "I always said he'd be late for his own funeral."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol.. Revolver.
That place probably hasn't changed from when I worked there back in the 90's.
Did you have a tonne of people with dinner plates for eyeballs asking for water?

I wish you were thicc because then you'd be hot.

Unfortunately you're simply thick.

Keep this up and you'll be in the bummers leadership group in no time.
The sad truth is you also haven't got what was being said and have also misunderstood what I was implying... The world is lost on you. Step back and focus on the real issue here.

I'n not thicc and neither thick but I can spell a simple word. Buck up buttercup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back