Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 6: Baghdad Bombers vs Coney Island Warriors @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no issues with this post whatsoever.

I will say this though, it goes both ways. From the start many of your team mates came in here and stated how s**t we are and that we are no good etc etc. I have no issues with any teams in the league, they are all different and it means each week the match thread is different. You make what you want of this place but if anyone is here for reasons other than a laugh and a good s**t stir then I reckon most weeks you will be sadly disappointed.
Go back and have a look Tony, it actually started off quite cordial.

Then one of you came through and responded to EVERY. SINGLE. POST individually, at which point they were gently encouraged to multi, which is just plain etiquette and polite qootying.

Then of course all hell broke loose.

giphy.gif

Go back and have a look Tony, it actually started off quite cordial.

Then one of you came through and responded to EVERY. SINGLE. POST individually, at which point they were gently encouraged to multi, which is just plain etiquette and polite qootying.

Then of course all hell broke loose.

giphy.gif

Mate seriously this whole multi quote thing is a crock of s**t. So you are suggesting due to a lack of multi quoting you pack it in?

As I said, i have been in plenty of match threads, some enjoyable some not as much but I know this. I will continue to turn up each week and contribute and enjoy them. I think it is those that take it too seriously and want to categorise what is good banter based on what they want that get disappointed.

Anyway, these are just opinions and I look forward to Qootying you off the park this afternoon...especially if I get off the bench early.

Mate seriously this whole multi quote thing is a crock of s**t. So you are suggesting due to a lack of multi quoting you pack it in?

As I said, i have been in plenty of match threads, some enjoyable some not as much but I know this. I will continue to turn up each week and contribute and enjoy them. I think it is those that take it too seriously and want to categorise what is good banter based on what they want that get disappointed.

Anyway, these are just opinions and I look forward to Qootying you off the park this afternoon...especially if I get off the bench early.
Lighten up Tony, no one's taking it that seriously m80

You can mention me by name

I'm ok with it

...and yes, I am disappointed

I remember having fun, even if it was challenging

So if I'm the one who has changed, I can deal with that too

Hey pantskyle I will make you a deal. If you lay down today and put in an absolute mare I will personally ensure that you get a seat in the City super box right next to Bart. Up to you.

Deal.

Seems like you're wearing a very big serious hat today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay two day bender completed, I think I am still alive, now ready to **** some s**t up on the qooty field.

This thread has been painful to catch up on and would have been 3 times shorter if CazC30 learned how to multiquote.
Change the record. Its scratched.

This thread has been painful to endure too and would have been 3 times longer if the Gumbies had taught you how to banter;)
He is a rookie but in saying that Caz leaves him in her wake.

Qooty Commentary File - QOOTY (Quick Footy) Version 10.5
Qooty Website - http://qooty.footypedia.com

Match commencing shortly ... BOM v CIW

Rich (BB code):
                       CIW
beez                        ctacp                    Shermy
harry000                    Raveneyes                Itsmyshow

CJMB                        WFL                      boncer34
comewhatmay                 leobarryustar            Smoooothy

Matty411                    BEEG                     CALL ME SNAKE
DapperJong                  candiehappy              zackah

I bleed Blue                WaynesWorld19            VSTone