Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 6: Baghdad Bombers vs Coney Island Warriors @ Abdu Prison

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s
msS7x1N.jpg

I can only imagine how much Coach melted at the thought that his PMs and privacy have been breached.
I’ll breach your privacy in a minute...

I’m not sure what that means. It sounded better in my head. But to be clear, it was a sexually aggressive retort.

I’ll breach your privacy in a minute...

I’m not sure what that means. It sounded better in my head. But to be clear, it was a sexually aggressive retort.

I need an actual adult.

Hey pantskyle I see you are leading all comers in the season in terms of DT points...well done:thumbsu:
BUT...I just noticed that in your avatar a bomber flies straight through your "head in the clouds"...this has to be a bad omen for you:oops:

I've also talked a lot of s**t this week so every chance I die during the game.

Not for me sure, but the SFA needs me. I am the Joey of the SFA.

Immensely talented, under appreciated, beauty-challenged and yet strangely and undeniably arousing.

So hang on you are referring to yourself as the Montagna of the SFA. A recently retired bloke who commentates the chicks footy?

So hang on you are referring to yourself as the Montagna of the SFA. A recently retired bloke who commentates the chicks footy?
Blasphemy :thumbsdown:

The one and only J who will dominate all.

Just as soon as he is back and able to stand without breaking :'( (I'm working on his calf now, I've already fixed his groin - granted it took a little longer than expected but I needed to make sure I was thorough).

We know HOW to “multi”, Shakespeare...
We just don’t want to.

So rest easy. We got this.
Well you managed to * up a basic cut and paste job Einstein, was giving you guys the benefit of the doubt. :thumbsu:

Matty411

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 21, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Who's responsible for bringing the level of posting in this thread down to a screaming match equivalent of 12 year old boys shouting "you suck balls" and "no, you're a dickhead"?

I'm going to assume it was a Warriors' poster and we're just playing their game, responding in kind. I'd expect nothing less from such savages.

Who's responsible for bringing the level of posting in this thread down to a screaming match equivalent of 12 year old boys shouting "you suck balls" and "no, you're a dickhead"?

I'm going to assume it was a Warriors' poster and we're just playing their game, responding in kind. I'd expect nothing less from such savages.

Your mum's fat.

Matty411

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 21, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Your mum's fat.
What about it? Your use of grammar suggests those three words are the beginning of a sentence, not THE sentence.

For now, I'll assume you meant to finish it but accidentally clicked post, and were going to say: 'Your mum's fat is decreasing by the month. She looks fantastic and is a wonderful woman'.

Thanks, Mr PoopyPants. Who knew you were a low-key nice guy.

Back