Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 6: Baghdad Bombers vs Coney Island Warriors @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Cmon wake up sleepy heads. Its only 7:00 and ive already

Got my dog to take my other dog for a walk
hC1C31461

Had breakfast
sugar%20tits.png

Made love to my wife
171-0826090045-Everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know-about-sex-Gene-Wilder-Sheep-scene.jpg

and done some yoga
GdOjzzU.gif

Life is all about living :thumbsu:

I've been up for an hour already waiting for someone to wakeup ............big day today, love round 1 of the AFL ....so many shiny new toys
Well ive been up for 2 hrs. Four minutes making love to the wife and 1hrs 56min doing all the other stuff i did.

Been a great week so far KohPhi and TheCoach16 against the Warriors. Normal pre game nerves are now setting in.

I have spent the week just feeding off the energy of the Warriors. Love a team that shows up ready for the fight, a team whose leaders are invested no matter who they face and are in the match thread fighting the good fight.

Props to you Warriors!

Well ive been up for 2 hrs. Four minutes making love to the wife and 1hrs 56min doing all the other stuff i did.
4 minutes :eek: .....can you PM me please ....need to learn your secrets of Tantra Lovemaking

Unless you making her a cup of tea was part of the foreplay I doubt you lasted 4 minutes.

Been a great week so far KohPhi and TheCoach16 against the Warriors. Normal pre game nerves are now setting in.

I have spent the week just feeding off the energy of the Warriors. Love a team that shows up ready for the fight, a team whose leaders are invested no matter who they face and are in the match thread fighting the good fight.

Props to you Warriors!
So Wooshette is a backroom leader ? ......must admit your softer side has come out this week ...... crowmyzone leading the ruck again and the emotional decision to move iDon from FB to FF for his 400th

Then again we can make these moves when playing poorer sides

I like your style.

It is a bit like keeping the last vial of small pox in the safe room. Why not just completely eradicate and compel it to the bowels of the sfa history and put it in the section right down the back where no-one ever goes because the lights are so dim back there. Then we can forget the blight.

Nope. But the only blowjob you're ever going to get!!!
LOL... Ive already had to turn down offers from several of your team mates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got a Brazzars trailer on my YouTube suggested list the other day.

Just be a coincidence mate, nothing to do with browser history. Like the time I got the hot dwarf cowboy women on shetland pony trailer.

Seems that a few posters are burnt out. It is a long week so that is understandable.

Time for me to be candid, today I will offer the 5 things you did not know about TL15.

1. I do the majority of my posting on the toilet. It allows me to combine two of my favourite things. Taking a s**t and bantering with random strangers on the Internet.

Seems that a few posters are burnt out. It is a long week so that is understandable.

Time for me to be candid, today I will offer the 5 things you did not know about TL15.

1. I do the majority of my posting on the toilet. It allows me to combine two of my favourite things. Taking a s**t and bantering with random strangers on the Internet.
s**t, Tone thought I was calling 000. It happens I just lost my revolver.

I love my toilet.
Ive got three kids . the toilet is my safe room, my cone of silence, my hide away.

And also the place I flog the absolute bajeebus out of myself.

I love my toilet.
Ive got three kids . the toilet is my safe room, my cone of silence, my hide away.

And also the place I flog the absolute bajeebus out of myself.

Bit of a stretch mate calling it your ‘cone of silence’!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back