Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 6: Dragons FFC vs Gumbies FFC @ Ljp86s' Lair

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Zing!!! He has done it yet again!!

Seriously just retire now. You are embarrassing yourself, your family and your club.
Is this gonna be your go to comeback everytime you get schooled?

Gumbies huh? What half-decent players do you guys have this year? I've lost interest in keeping track.

No one of note, they're already reserved elsewhere for next season so this can be rehashes ad nauseum.

4A) Submission Rules
The deadline for team sheet submission is the Thursday 11:59 PM Melbourne Time before a match unless stated otherwise by the admin

Captains, please have your team sheets posted in the team sheet thread by 11:59pm AEDT on Thursday.

6:47pm: Dragons waiting room

Wherever their captains are... nowhere to be seen.

Do I need to explain the concept of time and ensure you lot actually show up at the correct venue, on the right day at the right hour lest you emulate a cabbage?

No one of note, they're already reserved elsewhere for next season so this can be rehashes ad nauseum.

4A) Submission Rules
The deadline for team sheet submission is the Thursday 11:59 PM Melbourne Time before a match unless stated otherwise by the admin

Captains, please have your team sheets posted in the team sheet thread by 11:59pm AEDT on Thursday.

6:47pm: Dragons waiting room

Do I need to explain the concept of time and ensure you lot actually show up at the correct venue, on the right day at the right hour lest you emulate a cabbage?
Dragons will be there all day at the Ljp86 lair on Sunday. Dont worry about that mate.

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Schooled? Oh dear.

How have you schooled me exactly?
I’ve out bantered you and had you running to cheap shot tactics to try and save face...

Looks like the pattern continues :$

Will you guys even have a 20 attending?

Given it's your home, I would suggest the onus is on you to represent better than we.

But then again, given you can't comprehend the concept of time, how am I to expect any better with volume?

Given it's your home, I would suggest the onus is on you to represent better than we.

But then again, given you can't comprehend the concept of time, how am I to expect any better with volume?
I was clearly referring to a team sheet submission, which at the moment you guys are lacking.

I was clearly referring to a team sheet submission, which at the moment you guys are lacking.

You're also clearly missing that several of us are here to post one if required, which at the moment it is not, as we still have 2 hours.

Time is a wonderous things, it allows us to do a great many things such as entertain the delinquents for example.

You are quite welcome by the way.

We're building suspense for the league. "Will the Gumbies **** up another team sheet?" Stay tuned!

You might have to explain the tuning, time and volume is a struggle, I doubt they have even touched on radiowaves & transmission mediums.

Gumbies FFC.png

Round 6 vs Dragons FFC
Official Team Sheet

B: BRAB - StFly - NSWCROW
HB: Brick Loosener - peterss - Orasia Fantazio
C: Morning_Fog - Uncle_Leo - haydo
HF: Man0gwaR74 - WaLkEr_ThE_StAr - Huntercrow
F: jmoo wan - Jivlain - MattWriting
R: roo2macca - snozulu - DERO

INT: Vdubs - acuguy

Changes
BRAB - OUT to BP