Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 6: Fighting Furies vs Gold City Royals @ rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

This Is Anfield ? I went to Liverpool once. HIghest concentration of oafs I've ever seen outside of Raymond Terrace. Not a pretty place, nut prettier than the mess I'll make out of the FF half forward flanker on Sunday. CFW is slowly working me up to my ideal position. He has a plan?

You must be sitting top without ND to hold you back
hey GreyCow our battle is being tagged as epic in the ruck thread
GreyCrow vs. Tigerturbulance - all eyes will be on Hippodrome to see if the league's form ruck Crowy can take on the love muscle. Tigerturbulance always presents a 'special' kind of challenge, so I'll be transfixed by this tussle
1553229343536.png

Bloody hell! That was a close call. The lady next door came around being angry about clothes disappearing off her line. She was so angry I nearly crapped her pants.

you will be after I have finished with youView attachment 639628
1553264171800.png

MkcHR5.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I kill you.
You have to admit, Richmond has been caressed on the phallus in terms of injuries in the last 2 seasons. Big blow for them this year though with their main sniper going down for the season. Will be tough to replicate the successes of the last two seasons without their hit man.

You have to admit, Richmond has been caressed on the phallus in terms of injuries in the last 2 seasons. Big blow for them this year though with their main sniper going down for the season. Will be tough to replicate the successes of the last two seasons without their hit man.

I know we share a room for away games and you always find a way to make me want to hurt the Captain, but seriously mate don't go to sleep tonight ok.

I'm serious as

Can we just get this ******* bullshit done already?
Still can’t believe my request to be dropped was ignored, that’s how bad I’m going I can’t even get dropped!
I tried my bit for the team.
Well done Furies.

After this weekend's results in the footy, I'm thinking furies might have a chance in the qooty. Need to lift Royals, or there could be an upset.
we have lost all the games due to kicking points non stop with the odd goal, its like death by a 1000 paper-cuts.
Our forwards have been doing plenty of goal kicking practice this week and learning the art of guiding the qooty onto the qooty boot, if they can convert the points to goals we will be unstoppable, get ready for an upset.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back