Official Match Thread Season 27. Round 6: Roys FFC vs Las Vegas Bears @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

C60BEBCA-FB1E-4BB9-B2B4-12AC23256B5B.jpeg

Aren’t you an English Teacher ?
What does Dendy mean in your book ? :p
Google came up with some interesting results .....
Cinema or a big pimple that’s ready to burst.

Chudshakes.....still, my team-mates insist on the drinking of chudshakes......

I have done some further research whilst listening to the Cats roll the Pies - this time, I took a slightly different approach.....

Using a translator, I discovered that, in Korean (as we all know, GG are Korean and hence that language is very close to a COSMIC TRUTH ie beyond reproach) the translation for chudshake is written like this:

찌질 which means "flake".

Now, as we all know, a flake is a fish. Specifically, a cartilaginous fish. And guess what OTHER marine species is cartilaginous?

OCTOPUS and SQUID.

WHEN WILL THE WORLD LISTEN TO THE TENTACLED TRUTH OF CHUDSHAKES? WHY MUST I BE A SHUFFLING PARIAH? THE BJO PRECINCT IS A PORTAL INTO THE REALM OF TENTACLED HORRORS....and chudshakes.....they are the energy source, keeping the portal open.....

poison-milkshake_66757-5.jpg

I have done some further research whilst listening to the Cats roll the Pies - this time, I took a slightly different approach.....

Using a translator, I discovered that, in Korean (as we all know, GG are Korean and hence that language is very close to a COSMIC TRUTH ie beyond reproach) the translation for chudshake is written like this:

찌질 which means "flake".

Now, as we all know, a flake is a fish. Specifically, a cartilaginous fish. And guess what OTHER marine species is cartilaginous?

OCTOPUS and SQUID.

WHEN WILL THE WORLD LISTEN TO THE TENTACLED TRUTH OF CHUDSHAKES? WHY MUST I BE A SHUFFLING PARIAH? THE BJO PRECINCT IS A PORTAL INTO THE REALM OF TENTACLED HORRORS....and chudshakes.....they are the energy source, keeping the portal open.....

View attachment 639750
S6hVMf4.gif

찌질 which means "flake".

OCTOPUS and SQUID.

View attachment 639750

B64D4B4E-3820-4192-8E26-31838970A7FF.jpeg

I know....you guys think I am crazy.....I get it.....

But, I read the secret document....and it was this line which started my search for the truth.....

"Bushes of wiry hair covered all its bulk, it was hard to tell how many limbs it had...."

That line is from Malice in Wonderland.....and has led me to this.....the beast that Mobbs saw that night, all those years ago HAD TENTACLES....that's why he wasn't sure how many limbs it had......

And that in turn led Mobbs to the truth of Wondercookies.....which revealed the truth of chud and finally chudshakes.

I have just done more digging - I SEE THE TRUTH.

People, eaten by a tentacled monster, digested, and turned into s**t.
s**t made into cookies.
Cookies made into chud.
Chud made into chudshakes.
Chudshakes call forth tentacles from BEYOND.
Tentacled monsters eat the people.
And the whole cycle starts again.....

But, I read the secret document....and it was this line which started my search for the truth.....

"Bushes of wiry hair covered all its bulk, it was hard to tell how many limbs it had...."

That line is from Malice in Wonderland.....and has led me to this.....the beast that Mobbs saw that night, all those years ago HAD TENTACLES....that's why he wasn't sure how many limbs it had......

And that in turn led Mobbs to the truth of Wondercookies.....which revealed the truth of chud and finally chudshakes.

s**t made into cookies.
Cookies made into chud.

Reminded me of our convo I Dont Care Cloud_

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Attn: Hate
cc: Mooch

To whom it may despise,

Does Freakie still hold the record for the largest goal haul at the BJO, with 9? Or has that since been surpassed? (notwithstanding Slax's 9 at the Brunswick Street Oval).

Asking for a friend. As I have no friends, clearly I am asking for myself.

Kind abhorrence,
Mobbs
Didn't I get 9 in one game last year?

s**t made into cookies.
Cookies made into chud.

What is illicit drug policy for the Sweet FA Cloud_ ??

Tell ya what Roys there's some decent nightclubs on Brunswick Street so I thank you kindly.

Thread went up a gear for a minute there.

찌질 which means "flake".

OCTOPUS and SQUID.
:rotatinglight: CODE Jivlain REPEAT CODE Jivlain :rotatinglight:

Fish fish fish what a strange word

Remove this Banner Ad

Back