Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 6: Sin City Swamprats vs West Coast Wonders @ Underground Stadium (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

ratswonders-jpg.637130

Match of the Round, and there's a big fight feel.

The Swamprats sit third, with only one close loss. Far Kern's captaincy so far seems to be a seamless step from Ant Bear, and the Rats are only improving from here.

The Wonders sit in eleventh, with one win to their name, and a veteran down after a Gumbies distress signal. With their season potentially on the line, will the Wonders buonce back?

LAST TIME THEY MET

Season 26, Round 7

Sin City Swamprats lost to West Coast Wonders @ Underground Stadium
15.4 (94) - 16.9 (105)

PLAYERS TO WATCH

SWAMPRATS

SarahSmiles

The SFA's resident annoying kid, Smiles sits third in the Fred chase in his first season at full-forward. Will he die hard for a big bag on Sunday?

sportsmaniac89

A dominant force in the Rats ruck lineup, SM89's been a consistent powerhouse of the season so far. Can he keep the mania going?

WONDERS

JT_the_Man

A surprise packet on field after a mostly media presence over the last two seasons, JT is back to his best. Will he be able to award himself more points?

Elton Johns Wig

Please sing "I'm Still Standing".

Phenom's Tip:

Wonders in an upset

Captains, please have your team sheets posted in the team sheet thread by 11:59pm AEDT on Thursday.

Dingster, I've been waiting for this :devil:
The power of the multi quote. Use it dabber.
Its on like donkey kong!
Please play sataris in defence.
Yeah it's been a while - I reckon Malcolm Turnbull was PM when we last played these buffoons......
I'm going to watch Laurel and Hardy. Which one are you?
2 MOTRs in a row!!! Shame we're playing the Wonders :(
That's right be afraid.
Hi Dingster , I hope you're leading your team better than you lead us in werewolf ;)
Give my regards to Firestarter ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The power of the multi quote. Use it dabber.

Please play sataris in defence.

I'm going to watch Laurel and Hardy. Which one are you?

That's right be afraid.

Give my regards to Firestarter ;)

Wow. I'd call it a low blow but that was Nek level s**t.

The Sin City Swamprats.

Great to be playing a club I've never played for and yet, still remain on their honour board.
We have something in common then

Remove this Banner Ad

Back