Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 6: Sin City Swamprats vs West Coast Wonders @ Underground Stadium (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

I just arrived just prior to you just arriving.
I must have missed you in the sewers.

Did you accidentally end up in Las Vegas too?

Ok, so it's a Saturday pissing down with rain and I'm fairly certain my boys are going down to Adelaide today :(
Should be a crap weekend for you all around. All the best for next week.

Ok, so it's a Saturday pissing down with rain and I'm fairly certain my boys are going down to Adelaide today :(
Never say never: who's to say the opposition won't have a crap day in front of the big sticks? Last time I checked, 12:7 beats 9:24 :).

have some confidence, the Hawks are still a good side.
Although if you believe certain sections of the Adelaide media, the Crows have already won the flag - the AFL might as well hand the cup over now.

I've tipped Hawthorn as my roughie for the week. You guys have the wood over us - Tex usually gets outscored by his direct opponent. :'(

Never say never: who's to say the opposition won't have a crap day in front of the big sticks? Last time I checked, 12:7 beats 9:24 :).

Bit harsh to bring that up. SarahSmiles has worked pretty hard on improving his goalkicking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've tipped Hawthorn as my roughie for the week. You guys have the wood over us - Tex usually gets outscored by his direct opponent. :'(
Funnily enough so have I. Conor Nash to kick 26

Bit harsh to bring that up. SarahSmiles has worked pretty hard on improving his goalkicking.
And I've been working hard on marking the ball. It hasn't happened for me in a game since SarahSmiles was in primary school, but I remain hopeful.

That's pretty big coming from a bloke who's avatar resembles this abomination:

HERO_120319MarvelWood.jpg

I ordered one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back