Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 6: Sin City Swamprats vs West Coast Wonders @ Underground Stadium (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah stupid challenge. Not in best interests of the game.
Hush, you're not on the SuperQoach committee :cool:
Y

Yes i agree if its still possible.
The SQ committee think it is not in the best interests of the game to have external wagers influencing the results, let's work something else out for the bet

Good luck to both teams this weekend. I'm sure it will be a thrilling contest. Wish I could be here to watch it however we will be pitting our skills against a very worthy adversary in the Hawks. Have a great game and remember to just have fun!

Broken

Good luck to both teams this weekend. I'm sure it will be a thrilling contest. Wish I could be here to watch it however we will be pitting our skills against a very worthy adversary in the Hawks. Have a great game and remember to just have fun!

Broken
Hmmm what the hell is this post LOL.

Not sure if hes having a go at us here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm what the hell is this post LOL.

Not sure if hes having a go at us here.
Just checking to see if he's written the same thing in the other threads.......

Reminds me of when I once went to a Victor Borge concert - he starts off with, "I've been looking forward to coming here: it's my favourite city in the whole world." (huge round of applause) Then he says, "Pfffft - I say that wherever I go!!!!!"

At 11:00 AM I would appreciate it if you would all stand and observe a minutes silence for my steers.

Thank you.
BARBECUE AT KERNY'S PLACE

Even from the back it’s the best guernsey in the league.

Is this the number of Mobbs Medals you want?
It's the season I won everything

Keep him. He's a knockoff okey anyways.
So you see yourself as some form of medal-less anti- Ant Bear , not that there’s anything wrong with that. I can understand that some very junior posters might be tempted to whore themselves out for attention like he, allegedly, may seem, to the naive, to do.

ratswonders-jpg.637130

Match of the Round, and there's a big fight feel.

The Swamprats sit third, with only one close loss. Far Kern's captaincy so far seems to be a seamless step from Ant Bear, and the Rats are only improving from here.

The Wonders sit in eleventh, with one win to their name, and a veteran down after a Gumbies distress signal. With their season potentially on the line, will the Wonders buonce back?

LAST TIME THEY MET

Season 26, Round 7

Sin City Swamprats lost to West Coast Wonders @ Underground Stadium
15.4 (94) - 16.9 (105)

PLAYERS TO WATCH

SWAMPRATS

SarahSmiles

The SFA's resident annoying kid, Smiles sits third in the Fred chase in his first season at full-forward. Will he die hard for a big bag on Sunday?

sportsmaniac89

A dominant force in the Rats ruck lineup, SM89's been a consistent powerhouse of the season so far. Can he keep the mania going?

WONDERS

JT_the_Man

A surprise packet on field after a mostly media presence over the last two seasons, JT is back to his best. Will he be able to award himself more points?

Elton Johns Wig

Please sing "I'm Still Standing".

Phenom's Tip:

Wonders in an upset

Captains, please have your team sheets posted in the team sheet thread by 11:59pm AEDT on Thursday.
lol. Only just got to the OP.

The step from Ant Bear to myself is only apparently seemless. The honest bit is that he and philreich and SarahSmiles in particular are awesome.

And then you’re all too scared to mess with me in a thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back