Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 7: West Coast Wonders vs Roys FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll send the Wanders a packet of chips. Nice chips. Like red rock deli and you can come to the Roys?
I really like the Roys. But I like the Wonders more. How about a merger where we only keep the Wonders brand?

Do I have to worry that Sab22 will be pulling out all stops to thrust hard for EKA votes, or will my vastly superior rephrasing of the overly spruiked cheap "who are you?" barb be enough to tide me over throughout the game?

3KZ is Football any answer on wether a joule is the correct unit of measure for the force of a spank? In soviet Mobbs school, maths class did me.

Speaking of soviet stuff, I just started a russian language TV show called Island Of The Unwanted. Struggling with it so far - not too impressed. Will report in as more information comes to hand.

I finished my bingewatch of Seasons 1, 2, 3 of The Expanse over about a week. It was plenty of fun. It's not really very good, but no TV Series really is. But it was plenty entertaining and I got a bit obsessed with Cara Gee and her weird gravelly assumed accent for the role. I would delight to be chewed out by her, and in this case that's not innuendo.

Today, all eyes will be on the Roys forward line. Will Mooch fight back? Will Klim launch another assault? Will the little masters royboy2 and _Mike_ steal everybody's thunder?

Can Reardo stem the heavy flow of okeydoke7 aka the guy I have trouble telling apart from Tarkyn_24 ? Will he be ably supported best by the Matt_352 painting or the elusive (in more ways than one) el Tel ?

What can we expect from Chezzalenko Rebenched this week?

RU_ ready to qoot? You'd better be, because girl you couldn't get much A Bit Higher.

Y1ROkLY.gif

Do I have to worry that Sab22 will be pulling out all stops to thrust hard for EKA votes, or will my vastly superior rephrasing of the overly spruiked cheap "who are you?" barb be enough to tide me over throughout the game?

3KZ is Football any answer on wether a joule is the correct unit of measure for the force of a spank? In soviet Mobbs school, maths class did me.

Speaking of soviet stuff, I just started a russian language TV show called Island Of The Unwanted. Struggling with it so far - not too impressed. Will report in as more information comes to hand.

I finished my bingewatch of Seasons 1, 2, 3 of The Expanse over about a week. It was plenty of fun. It's not really very good, but no TV Series really is. But it was plenty entertaining and I got a bit obsessed with Cara Gee and her weird gravelly assumed accent for the role. I would delight to be chewed out by her, and in this case that's not innuendo.

Today, all eyes will be on the Roys forward line. Will Mooch fight back? Will Klim launch another assault? Will the little masters royboy2 and _Mike_ steal everybody's thunder?

Can Reardo stem the heavy flow of okeydoke7 aka the guy I have trouble telling apart from Tarkyn_24 ? Will he be ably supported best by the Matt_352 painting or the elusive (in more ways than one) el Tel ?

RU_ ready to qoot? You'd better be, because girl you couldn't get much A Bit Higher.

Y1ROkLY.gif

Beautifully written

I’m desperate for a bag of goals.

My ego needs to be fed.

JT_the_Man this is your day and it’s time for my ego to get the pump it needs.
Reardo can you let okey have a bag of goals please? It's saddening to see him in this state.
Or would that make us lose? Hang on, let me think. s**t it could make us lose.
Dammit now I'm conflicted.

Y1ROkLY.gif
How is it possible that Mobbs name checks this many players and doesn't name me?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah. Cooney was a great player, but history will show Richo ahead of him. Pretty comfortable with that.

The same as history would have Dougie ahead of Richo. And Teddie ahead of most.

Cooney has a brownlow, Richo doesn't. ergo Cooney better.

You and me both.....
You get talked about all the time. Let the other mugs have a go!

I stopped reading as soon as I saw he thinks Sab22 is a rookie.

What else did he say?
I apologise if he is already a second season player.

After that frustrating last quarter from North I need a break from footy. Checks our opponent today - Roys. FML
Not all of us old Roys jumped on that wagon. You're safe with me, come sit here.

Qooty Commentary File - QOOTY (Quick Footy) Version 10.5
Qooty Website - http://qooty.footypedia.com

Match commencing shortly ... WON v ROY

Rich (BB code):
                       ROY
TheHairyGamer               SSwans2011               croweater 41
_Mike_                      Mooch                    royboy2

Wojcinski                   Marklar_33               MKMatty
Runk                        nahnah                   fitzroybowiedog

JT_the_Man                  Dingster                 ClarkeM
Barrels                     3KZ is Football          Allikat

Coopers                     Sab22                    BallaratBulldog