Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 9 Fighting Furies v Baghdad Bombers @ rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

No s**t, only reason we recruited him is he's as corrupt as a Queensland copper

He is right though, you would be a welcome addition to the Furies
I've always thought the homology between Hate and Peter Dutton was analogous. I mean, you can't really call Hate a spud (hehe) given what he's achieved on the field, but you're pretty ******* spot on, rfctiger74. Well played, Furies, you campaigners.

I've always thought the homology between Hate and Peter Dutton was analogous. I mean, you can't really call Hate a spud (hehe) given what he's achieved on the field, but you're pretty ******* spot on, rfctiger74. Well played, Furies, you campaigners.

Executive summary.

Cannot call Hate a spud but can comfortably call him a campaigner.

Yeah, wipe your arse on the floor when you have that awesome two ply sitting there......

Stop trying to pretend you are common people flog
All this angst. Why?...

It’s not like we’re an argumentative lot at the Bombers. Nor do we encourage confrontation.

What’s got you all huffy, NaturalDisaster ?

s**t! I did it again! I meant rfctiger74

Seriously, you all look alike.

In the big scheme of things, the magistrate means nothing to you. Sure he/she decides your immediate future, but don’t let him/her define you...

Believe in yourself.
no thanks i don't want to join your cult.
He also said you had a much smaller than average penis.
see, he was right about that too.

no thanks i don't want to join your cult.
“Cult” has such negative connotations. Think of us as a collective of likeminded individuals who were lost, but now have something to believe in. Who are now, part of something bigger than themselves...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All this angst. Why?...

It’s not like we’re an argumentative lot at the Bombers. Nor do we encourage confrontation.

What’s got you all huffy, NaturalDisaster ?

s**t! I did it again! I meant rfctiger74

Seriously, you all look alike.
Mate I will help you as this is how I always remember.

Basically rfctiger74 is a poor man’s NaturalDisaster

Dudes, come on. You're not even trying now.

Wake me when you're interesting again

It sounds like you have managed to even bore yourself with your tough guy routine. Amazing effort!

Pffffff

Just with sooooooo much s**t you can pin on me, you slum it with "you're dumbarse"

It's the lack of effort, you never had KohPhi phone in his insults FFS. He'd make a gif and THEN phone in his insults

Pffffff

Just with sooooooo much s**t you can pin on me, you slum it with "you're dumbarse"

It's the lack of effort, you never had KohPhi phone in his insults FFS. He'd make a gif and THEN phone in his insults
D1BC2EE3-76D3-4493-B484-370C93C91A68.gif

You’re a flog...

My point exactly. He wakes up every morning and copies that link first thing

Effort you losers could learn from
Effort is for losers is our motto.

Pffffff

323249_a535e5e3ff598c0dc1adb8e771ccc9bd.gif
Dumbarse..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back