Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 9 Fighting Furies v Baghdad Bombers @ rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Just to really annoy PhenomenalV1 I am thinking of changing my username to OhBoyWowee
9DAOH1s.gif

In most cases the sequel is never as good as the original. In this case I would say you have nothing to lose.

Bull ******* s**t

Breakdance 2 Electric Boogaloo

Weekend at Bernie's 2

Alvin Rides Again

is trade week still a thing? what you want for TJASTA ???
rfctiger74 your trading with the Baghdad Bombers, you will need to sweeten the deal if you want to off load TJASTA.
As much as it breaks my heart, throw in Suzie, that should tempt them to trade
1555147674446.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never like to discuss the AFL in the SFA, but considering our opponents, it’s kinda relevant...

I don’t know who I hate more right now, Richmond or Port Adelaide.

How the **** does that even happen?!
ca528161c70b31816bdd67e237403b3bfa208fd4.gif

All this angst. Why?...

It’s not like we’re an argumentative lot at the Bombers. Nor do we encourage confrontation.

What’s got you all huffy, NaturalDisaster ?

s**t! I did it again! I meant rfctiger74

Seriously, you all look alike.
Very well put .....you couldn't get a closer group than the bombers

tumblr_me0ir6JqB51rweugqo4_250.gif

1555198668956.png

Welcome to the little Fuzzy Furies ......cute little animals, no personality .....but somehow you're endeared to them

The Bombers are on a wave .....the adulation of the League ...in the top 4 on the Qooty Field ....top of the ladders in Media and Popularity

The twin Captains TheCoach16 and Tony Lynn 15 have been Malcolm Blight type innovative in running the team & team selection ..... crowmyzone has revelled in her new Ruck role ... iDon has been reinvigorated after stagnating in the BP early season

Rookies in CJMB and CazC30 are making their mark in the League

The centreline last week was simply irresistable .....ball after ball being driven into our fwd line to that magnificent FF BEEG

C: Matty411 - WaynesWorld19 - CALL ME SNAKE

Any ball that slipped into our defense, was mopped up under the "general" KohPhi 's masterful voice back there

But what about our opponents ???

Well, firstly I think we all agree, the Bombers need an opponent ....otherwise we'd just play with ourselves each week ....so to the Furies & TJASTA ...thankyou for agreeing to participate this week

So what about the stars of the Furies ?? ...well to be honest, I rarely watch bottom sides play ....but I have heard that Tigerturbulance battles hard in Ruck & Wacky Tiger tries hard ......but other than that, most of the names are a blur

So bring on the Qooty .....play in fine spirit ....and help us celebrate another Bombers win !!

View attachment 654270

Welcome to the little Fuzzy Furies ......cute little animals, no personality .....but somehow you're endeared to them

The Bombers are on a wave .....the adulation of the League ...in the top 4 on the Qooty Field ....top of the ladders in Media and Popularity

The twin Captains TheCoach16 and Tony Lynn 15 have been Malcolm Blight type innovative in running the team & team selection ..... crowmyzone has revelled in her new Ruck role ... iDon has been reinvigorated after stagnating in the BP early season

Rookies in CJMB and CazC30 are making their mark in the League

The centreline last week was simply irresistable .....ball after ball being driven into our fwd line to that magnificent FF BEEG

C: Matty411 - WaynesWorld19 - CALL ME SNAKE

Any ball that slipped into our defense, was mopped up under the "general" KohPhi 's masterful voice back there

But what about our opponents ???

Well, firstly I think we all agree, the Bombers need an opponent ....otherwise we'd just play with ourselves each week ....so to the Furies & TJASTA ...thankyou for agreeing to participate this week

So what about the stars of the Furies ?? ...well to be honest, I rarely watch bottom sides play ....but I have heard that Tigerturbulance battles hard in Ruck & Wacky Tiger tries hard ......but other than that, most of the names are a blur

So bring on the Qooty .....play in fine spirit ....and help us celebrate another Bombers win !!
WaynesWorld19; I try and take you seriously but now I have seen you in the change room with your pierced nipples and bald pussy , well you've lost all credibility, made me hard, but no credibility
1555209205575.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back