Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 9 - Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

So, Royals....do you guys have sedan chairs to carry players on and off the ground, hoisted aloft by nubile slaves?

Or are you not that kind of Royal?

Just curious about what facilities I can expect at the ground.

Dancing bird - or random SFA poster at work?

So, Royals....do you guys have sedan chairs to carry players on and off the ground, hoisted aloft by nubile slaves?

Or are you not that kind of Royal?

Just curious about what facilities I can expect at the ground.

I actually spent some time at the Royals without playing a game in my rookie season. The facilities are quite impressive but the inhabitants aren't nicknamed the Hapsburgs for nothing.

Has to be Cheval, of Swamprats and Bombers (?) fame. Good to see you at a more prestigious club.

Don't know if I'll ever get super active again, but should be around a bit more often hopefully.
Stay and rip the stuffing out of a few Bears.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we got to the third time I took you in we'd end up with you depending on me and I frankly don't want that. It doesn't help you and it doesn't help me, mainly me.

I never viewed your kindness as charity. Wow.

I actually spent some time at the Royals without playing a game in my rookie season. The facilities are quite impressive but the inhabitants aren't nicknamed the Hapsburgs for nothing.
And we thank our lucky stars every day. :thumbsu:

I shall take extra caution when you're in the vicinity GC.

I will also bring a few blister packs of tomato sauce to be used as props, in a ploy designed to evoke sympathy from the umpires.
Have you got some blue sauce?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back