Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 9 - Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 8.35.20 am.png

graphic by TheInjuryFactory
Royals last 5 games - WLWWL
Ladder position 5
Players to watch - The Filth Wizard Noobz0r GreyCrow

Bears last 5 games - LDWWL
Ladder position - 8
Players to watch Bears - Sausages Tandy Barrybran ...oh wait

Captains please have your teamsheets in by 11.59 pm Thursday

0D3B8B0F-D958-4A04-879A-651E101C962B.jpeg

Woosh’s tip - Royals by a kittens bum fluff

Last edited:

McEvoy

Alpaca My Bags
Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor SFA Fight For MND SFA Bushfire Appeal SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser drazah memorial Beyond Blue donor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Sep 26, 2016
A good paddock
AFL Club
Sydney
I'll forgive it if she posts a picture of said kitten.

Please!

• Admin
I'll forgive it if she posts a picture of said kitten.

Please!

992BCA58-4795-4CE0-B3CB-B56C26B6C152.jpeg

Dumped in a car park and rescued yesterday x
Have a great week all.

Sausages

HIGH PRIEST IN THE TEMPLE OF GG/SNSD
Feb 27, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
Hello filigreed Royals and fluffy Bears.

HOPEFULLY, I can win a match in the ruck this week - who knows, with JWS away as captain, I might not even get a game!! What a tragedy that would be.

Sadly though, it would make no difference to my posting contribution so I apologise to the Royals in advance for you are stuck with my erudite manner all week. But, there's always something to learn from new people, so let's try and make the best of it :D

Sausages

Feb 27, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
So, what have we got here?

The Golden Throne - only seats 18? 18k standing room? Sheesh - that's rough. Surely you lot could get some comfy chairs installed at some point?

And no flags - well, nothing I can say there, as I haven't won one so we don't need to discuss that any further. I must say though, I DO like your coach, has my tick of approval - not SO sure on your assistant coach though, but there are others better qualified to make assessments on him.

McEvoy

Alpaca My Bags
Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor SFA Fight For MND SFA Bushfire Appeal SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser drazah memorial Beyond Blue donor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Sep 26, 2016
A good paddock
AFL Club
Sydney

Sausages

Feb 27, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
You're not wrong Sausages. The Royal coach is sweet!
View attachment 651011

Tidy! :D I'll let Testy post ours, he's the head of our transport division.

Who's house is that in the background though? Or is that your training facility entrance/entrance to the ground? The doors are VERY Royal-looking...this is all quickly forming a picture of opulence and quality - I like it :D

McEvoy

Alpaca My Bags
Sep 26, 2016
A good paddock
AFL Club
Sydney
Tidy! :D I'll let Testy post ours, he's the head of our transport division.

Who's house is that in the background though? Or is that your training facility entrance/entrance to the ground? The doors are VERY Royal-looking...this is all quickly forming a picture of opulence and quality - I like it :D
I'm a recent Royal and that pic was taken on my orientation tour. We visited poor people in their homes. It's shocking to see how little some people have :'(

McEvoy

Alpaca My Bags
Sep 26, 2016
A good paddock
AFL Club
Sydney

McEvoy

Alpaca My Bags
Sep 26, 2016
A good paddock
AFL Club
Sydney
Nice to see someone else has been reading the boards this morning :D
I have, but it's not all about you. I have been accused of bringing RL to Sweet.

Because no one's ever done that before...

Sausages

Feb 27, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
I'm a recent Royal and that pic was taken on my orientation tour. We visited poor people in their homes. It's shocking to see how little some people have :'(

Well - I can't comment, since everything for me in Vegas is provided FOC - but community programs are a worthy undertaking.

I do something like that on the weekends with my nudie training schedule with TT - demonstrating the freedom that comes with being a Qooty player.

Sausages

Feb 27, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
I have, but it's not all about you. I have been accused of bringing RL to Sweet.

Because no one's ever done that before...

RL? There is no such thing as "RL" - there is just 'Life' - reality is something we construct, based on our perceptions.

Hi SF members. One can only hope your internet doesn't work for the week.

And Wooshette you were meant to have that cat judging by the color scheme going on.

McEvoy

Alpaca My Bags
Sep 26, 2016
A good paddock
AFL Club
Sydney

McEvoy

Alpaca My Bags
Sep 26, 2016
A good paddock
AFL Club
Sydney
I do something like that on the weekends with my nudie training schedule with TT - demonstrating the freedom that comes with being a Qooty player.
Freeballing is widely accepted as a useful training aid for the modern qootballer.

Back