Official Match Thread Season 27 Second Semi Final - Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at The House of Gumby (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like the Gumbies played one man short today.

peterss 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
peterss 0 (On) Total : 100%

WTF was he doing out there?

We were thinking on better times, then it rained, we largely decided to give it a hard pass.

Don't worry, you won't get out of it that easy. ;)
We need to beat the reigning premiers first.

Is this because I never sent you the recipe? The truth is, I'm an intuitive cook when it comes to Indian food just like my mum. So it's not as simple as just pming it.

I WANT THAT KIDNEY BEAN RECIPE.
And, MWPP, I can deal with an intuitive recipe. That’s how it works out anyway if you’re any good...
I read that in the tone of I WANT MY MUMMY
Maybe you can, but if I send it through, I have to do it properly or at least semi properly
Yes that's my pedantic side coming through :p
Also I need to live upto my traitor tag for a little longer , so expect it after the world cup is done and dusted ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I read that in the tone of I WANT MY MUMMY
Maybe you can, but if I send it through, I have to do it properly or at least semi properly
Yes that's my pedantic side coming through :p
Also I need to live upto my traitor tag for a little longer , so expect it after the world cup is done and dusted ;)
Traitor.

As soon as I get a new recipe I’ll work it to my own taste and shortly after only really be guessing at how I actually do it. Just like you are.

Yes we will my friend. I will give you a preview of what to expect when I retire TheInjuryFactory with a brutal hip and shoulder in the first quarter.
Let's dance.

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back