Official Match Thread Season 27 Second Semi Final - Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at The House of Gumby (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Come up to the Gabba in round 22 and find out kid.

If you even look like you're going to take a creepshot of me it's over though.
That’s nice dear.
What have I told you about listening to morons...

Haha it’s been a nice week, but Jez schooling BRAB is a treat very few of us deserve.

brFaJL4.gif

I am the blanket

peterss 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

You can do it all mate. Go forward and kick 2 or 3 important goals, or go back and shut down a dangerous forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's go Bears, is everyone hear? Tommycash we need your guidance today
Hahaha, like all good leaders I know when to step in with sage counsel, but I also know when to step back and let my young charges lead themselves. You have all proved that you are all willing and able to do this! Nothing can hold you back now.

Memories :’)

GUM SENIORS Vs LVB SENIORS GUM 2 2 4 7 7 8 8 10 58 LVB 4 4 7 8 13 9 17 14 116
And even if you do rig it this week Barrybran , you can never take this away from us :D

Consider it karma for leaving in the circumstances that you did (asking to leave before being delisted)

Memories :’)

And even if you do rig it this week Barrybran , you can never take this away from us :D

Consider it karma for leaving in the circumstances that you did (asking to leave before being delisted)

You've been banned before for bumping old threads mate.

You've been banned before for bumping old threads mate.
Yep on the main board .
This forum seems to allow it since others do it. And it’s relevant as we’re playing the Gumbies

Yep on the main board .
This forum seems to allow it since others do it. And it’s relevant as we’re playing the Gumbies

Just take the joke on board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back