Official Match Thread Season 27 SFA Grand Final: Las Vegas Bears vs Sin City Swamprats at SFA Park/Dun Lop Stadium

Who wins the Season 27 Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

miggs

For the first time since my return to the League I feel completely dominant and in control and like a total bastard threat to anyone that gets in my way. Just like it was in the old days.

Join me.

Let us both just rampage through this thread and belt the crap out of everyone together again. Even if it’s only once ever.

Come here brother.
#istandwithfarkern

Your club trains? What the **** is wrong with you lot?!?!

Fair's Fair

Chugging beer with scotch chasers is more than a Rats celebration, it's training

So we shouldn't cast rocks unless we want it neat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank god this thread has slowed down some what, at least i can keep up now.
Looking at the poll with 51% people voting Bears to win, i think the Bears have earn’t the respect of the wider SFA community as a hard, tough and ferocious team of champions, with the ability to hold a match thread together for long periods of time, unlike the minnow clubs of the SFA.
Go Bears
#herewego

*sigh*

Soy Lattes?

Obviously rfctiger74 has mellowed in his old age & is letting you get away with anything over there ...

Which I approve of

Not soy lattes however. Most soy milk is made using a chemical extraction process, so you lose the good proteins from the soy as a result.

rfctiger74 and his goon can go * themselves. He will probably die of methanol poisoning, but he's that dumb he will probably reply that he doesn't add Mentos to his goon...

Only coz I was tagged.:p

King Far Kern said to his troops “I promised I would deliver”
and deliver I have.
333F5E57-181D-4D30-9D52-2FD999409C7F.jpeg

I present past player Dingster to our past captain Ant Bear to do as he pleases.

A5B3B6DA-E877-4B23-97F9-5F44B27BA2DA.gif
Hope its a good game guys, enjoy the day.

From Across Enemy Lines

With much anticipation ahead of Sunday's clash, I ventured down to the Bears changerooms after training last night and caught up with one of their new recruits for Season 27 in Fizzler. Apart from being the league's best swingman and a graphic design aficionado, the Fizz also played for the Swamprats last season and has even been to the Grand Final with his former club in Season 25. We had a chat with him about life at the Bears and life at his new club.

150799.gif
We'll start off by getting your opinion on your first season at the Bears; you came across as a lockdown defender but you've moved into the forward line and starred in recent weeks. What are your thoughts on Season 27?

It’s been terrific. As much as I enjoyed playing down back I’ve loved the switch of my role and I’ve felt at home here. The teams been friendly and have really helped me settle in.

You left the Swamprats despite playing in a Grand Final the previous season and looking fairly settled there. Can you explain what was going through your mind at the end of Season 26?

Ah, just felt like change of scenery. I wanted to see above ground level, so naturally the best move was to climb the ladder (both metaphorically and literally) for the best outcome.

Was there any animosity in your departure or during your time at the Swamprats?

Not really. They were great while I was there. Except for SarahSmiles, he’s a flog :mad: Only joking, the whole team were a bunch of sweethearts, pause.

Can you shed any lights on the allegations that Ant Bear is a selfish flog who cares about nothing but his own achievements and rise to power?

I definitely disagree with these allegations, however when it comes to power, Ant Bear has it in spades. Maybe he’s got winning DNA, but the last Grand Final says otherwise just quietly.

You'll obviously face some former teammates on Sunday; as a forward, are you anticipating receiving some special treatment?

I’ll be expecting it, definitely. But honestly, I think it’ll just spur me on to play even better than I normally do. It’s certainly going to be a strange experience, but nothing I haven’t faced before. In fact, I know for a fact that whatever they dish out, I’m going to dish out twice as hard!

Thankyou very much for joining us today.

From Across Enemy Lines

With much anticipation ahead of Sunday's clash, I ventured down to the Bears changerooms after training last night and caught up with one of their new recruits for Season 27 in Fizzler. Apart from being the league's best swingman and a graphic design aficionado, the Fizz also played for the Swamprats last season and has even been to the Grand Final with his former club in Season 25. We had a chat with him about life at the Bears and life at his new club.

We'll start off by getting your opinion on your first season at the Bears; you came across as a lockdown defender but you've moved into the forward line and starred in recent weeks. What are your thoughts on Season 27?

It’s been terrific. As much as I enjoyed playing down back I’ve loved the switch of my role and I’ve felt at home here. The teams been friendly and have really helped me settle in.

You left the Swamprats despite playing in a Grand Final the previous season and looking fairly settled there. Can you explain what was going through your mind at the end of Season 26?

Ah, just felt like change of scenery. I wanted to see above ground level, so naturally the best move was to climb the ladder (both metaphorically and literally) for the best outcome.

Was there any animosity in your departure or during your time at the Swamprats?

Not really. They were great while I was there. Except for SarahSmiles, he’s a flog :mad: Only joking, the whole team were a bunch of sweethearts, pause.

Can you shed any lights on the allegations that Ant Bear is a selfish flog who cares about nothing but his own achievements and rise to power?

I definitely disagree with these allegations, however when it comes to power, Ant Bear has it in spades. Maybe he’s got winning DNA, but the last Grand Final says otherwise just quietly.

You'll obviously face some former teammates on Sunday; as a forward, are you anticipating receiving some special treatment?

I’ll be expecting it, definitely. But honestly, I think it’ll just spur me on to play even better than I normally do. It’s certainly going to be a strange experience, but nothing I haven’t faced before. In fact, I know for a fact that whatever they dish out, I’m going to dish out twice as hard!

Thankyou very much for joining us today.
giphy%20(55).gif

Back