Official Team Thread Season 27 Rats - Premiers - now with added talent

Remove this Banner Ad

rX.gif

RAT STATS!!!
Round 5 VS Demons​
Screen Shot 2019-03-24 at 5.33.52 pm.png
Another week another easy win for the boys from Alberton.
sportsmaniac89 is good at tapping balls
philreich is good at kicking balls
Kirkswan is good at holding onto balls
Ant Bear is incorrectly labeled as being good at handing off balls but in reality it's GotTheGoodes
GotTheGoodes is also leading all round disposal of balls.
Nunez is leading the attempts to forcibly get balls
philreich is the best at getting awarded a free shot of the ball
Whereas jackster83 gives away the most balls
I'm the best at kicking the balls through the sticks
And philreich is the best at dream balls.

Cheers lads

Posting Stats

Going a bit quiet both onfield and off, after a roaring start. Skipper Far Kern leading the way with some big numbers when he can tear himself away from his "paddocks". Great to see the lift this season from jackster83, deserving of the promotion to wing, and consistent stuff from philreich and SarahSmiles. Also good to see sportsmaniac89 back from hiatus.

1554727279613.png

So, Gumbies this week could prove to be a challenge, especially if SarahSmiles is still chained to a bus in Central Melbin. Just get in, choose an opponent and tag them incessantly, I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quit my job today, so should be able to add dozens of meaningless and borderline offensive posts in the coming weeks.

Posting Stats

Going a bit quiet both onfield and off, after a roaring start. Skipper Far Kern leading the way with some big numbers when he can tear himself away from his "paddocks". Great to see the lift this season from jackster83, deserving of the promotion to wing, and consistent stuff from philreich and SarahSmiles. Also good to see sportsmaniac89 back from hiatus.

View attachment 650904

So, Gumbies this week could prove to be a challenge, especially if SarahSmiles is still chained to a bus in Central Melbin. Just get in, choose an opponent and tag them incessantly, I guess.

Geez averaging 20 posts a week with a 3 week hiatus.

What a disappointing season by my standards :(

POSTING STATS UPDATE

Fresh from my latest bout of something that I ate/drank/inhaled/inherited, I bring you an update on posting stats for the season, showing our erstwhile captain Far Kern is capable of notching big numbers when the mood takes him, while philreich and SarahSmiles just keep pumping up the tyres.

Good to see Firestarter back, a move upfield is coming, guy The newly-unemployed jackster83 has been a consistent contributor, and a drain on the welfare system, and loving the contributions lately of SparkleNarkle - truly deserving of the onfield promotion to ruck.

1556112407354.png

POSTING STATS UPDATE

Fresh from my latest bout of something that I ate/drank/inhaled/inherited, I bring you an update on posting stats for the season, showing our erstwhile captain Far Kern is capable of notching big numbers when the mood takes him, while philreich and SarahSmiles just keep pumping up the tyres.

Good to see Firestarter back, a move upfield is coming, guy The newly-unemployed jackster83 has been a consistent contributor, and a drain on the welfare system, and loving the contributions lately of SparkleNarkle - truly deserving of the onfield promotion to ruck.

View attachment 661367
philreich - I'd be interested to see what your numbers in other match threads are :p . I legit thought you were a Bear in the offseason before I joined :$ . Love your work :)
Nunez - will you have finished recording /will you have the time to post when we play you next week? (it will be May too!)
Power Raid needs likes added to his stats. So do you AB.

philreich - I'd be interested to see what your numbers in other match threads are :p . I legit thought you were a Bear in the offseason before I joined :$ . Love your work :)
Nunez - will you have finished recording /will you have the time to post when we play you next week? (it will be May too!)

I wouldn't miss it for the world <3

I'm not sure - my numbers in other threads kinda depend on who our opponent is in any given week. But I do enjoy the Bears, and I'm expecting an epic thread next week.

I'm not sure - my numbers in other threads kinda depend on who our opponent is in any given week. But I do enjoy the Bears, and I'm expecting an epic thread next week.
I can finally relate to the sentiment, now that we're playing an opponent I don't click with in a week that I actually have time on my hands. It's why I've been posting in your match thread more than my own. Next week can't come soon enough!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back