Event Season 27 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

1567190.gif

Boys, boys, how about the following?

Barrybran, Cadaver, DapperDon, Doctor Gero, Farm Boy, Fizzler, hilly, Its Manbearpig, Jatz14, Jezmiester40, kane249, LeverPuller, Magruder, Matera92, Miguel Sanchez, MWPP, reggie, Ressies BushPig, RookiePick, Sausages, SilvaComet, Tandy, Test Tickle, Thomas2, Tommycash and xenxen for big_j, Blacky, boondy, brahj, burningdwarf, CakeEater, Cloud_, Dennis Confetti, Dirty Bird, fumbler, Gentlemen, GreyCrow, grumbleguts, McEvoy, miggs, MrPremiership, Noobz0r, NTRabbit, Paddles_, Quivorir, Rack Watts, Rodney Dangerfield, ShaunDuggan, Smartys Power, SunshineTiger, Ulahoopski

(This was way too much effort)

Barrybran, Cadaver, DapperDon, Doctor Gero, Farm Boy, Fizzler, hilly, Its Manbearpig, Jatz14, Jezmiester40, kane249, LeverPuller, Magruder, Matera92, Miguel Sanchez, MWPP, reggie, Ressies BushPig, RookiePick, Sausages, SilvaComet, Tandy, Test Tickle, Thomas2, Tommycash and xenxen for big_j, Blacky, boondy, brahj, burningdwarf, CakeEater, Cloud_, Dennis Confetti, Dirty Bird, fumbler, Gentlemen, GreyCrow, grumbleguts, McEvoy, miggs, MrPremiership, Noobz0r, NTRabbit, Paddles_, Quivorir, Rack Watts, Rodney Dangerfield, ShaunDuggan, Smartys Power, SunshineTiger, Ulahoopski

The Filth Wizard do this deal, then we'll rebrand the Bears into the Royals which means the Royals will have a premiership in the cabinet :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds good. But I'd imagine there would be one campaigner involved that would * it up for everyone.

Funny it always looks like you are running uphill when you play.

thats because you look up to your natural superiors

i appreciate the respect, now * off and stop tagging me

The Hawks are willing to trade The Jesus to any team that can guarantee him a win in the SC.

Just one win.

Turns out Drunkgoliath is a traitor after he was introduced to enhance the chances of me winning.

#Scconspiracy
Kick one goal and Jesus Manson here goes full WACO.
Need to cut down on the Kool Aid there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back