Official Match Thread Season 28 R13 Dragons FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at Ljp86’s Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

R13 Dragons FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at Ljp86’s Lair

1571652265654.png
Phil: The Dragons are on fire having won five in a row. The form team of the comp.

Ding: The Bombers have lost three in a row but just a game out of the eight. A must win game.

Phil: Well here's a match made in......whatever that place is that isn't heaven. These two teams love each other about as much as Collingwood loves Carlton, and maybe even about as much as philreich loves tennis.

Ding: Speaking of Carlton, the Dragons haven't lost since the Blues last made finals - they're on the biggest roll since that roll that was really, really big.

Phil: As for the other mob, just lately they're like that bloke who's always in with a chance to win the pretty girl's heart, but someone always comes along and snatches her away at the last minute. They've had more heart breakers than Dionne Warwick.

Ding: Yeah well it's pretty much all self inflicted, isn't it? The boys from Baghdad seem to get themselves suspended about as often as Dave Warner makes a duck. They're about as settled as the occupants of a lift, just after somebody has farted.

Phil: Well they'd better hope their luck changes quickly, or their finals aspirations will disappear faster than you can say, "My camel is sexy."

Ding: And if the Dragons get up, AceAndy's head will swell even larger - if that's even possible.

1571575397872.png

CAPTAINS - TEAM SHEETS DUE THURSDAY 11.59PM​

Last edited:

Hi Riv .....guess, it's just th two of us mate

giphy.gif

We can bloat this thread out to 100 pages on our own? We don't need anyone else!

If we're playing any other team your gif would be true but Dragons don't seem to be full of sarcastic and nasty players. Or are they?!

Though
(insert customary we're playing Bombers so I won't post comment)

unnamed (5).gif

A ventriloquist is performing with his dummy on his lap ......he’s telling a dumb-blonde joke when a young platinum-haired beauty jumps to her feet........ “What gives you the right to stereotype blondes that way?” ....she demands.

“What does hair colour have to do.... with my worth as a human being?”

Flustered....the ventriloquist begins to stammer out an apology

“You keep out of this!”..... she yells ..... “I’m talking to that little jerk on your knee!”

We can bloat this thread out to 100 pages on our own? We don't need anyone else!

If we're playing any other team your gif would be true but Dragons don't seem to be full of sarcastic and nasty have any players. Or are they?!

Though
(insert customary we're playing Bombers so I won't post comment)
EFA Riv ....nah, the opposition, really has no bearing on the week at all

1571655491026.png

This week is the 100th game of one of this leagues funiest & toughest posters .....and probably the most revered & respected Bomber in our team ....... Norma Lee Ava

This week will be devoted to some of her cleverest work and quips .....of course a mandatory Media thread will spread the love

AVA1.jpg ... crowd4.gif ... Baghdad Woman.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do the Drags despise tennis?
For my next drag performance I'll do it in 80s tennis attire. I'd make a hot Steffi Graf, complete with my wicked slice backhand.

I'll tell you what, we lose this week and I'll do the performance at the Mobbs.

For my next drag performance I'll do it in 80s tennis attire. I'd make a hot Steffi Graf, complete with my wicked slice backhand.

Sensational. I doubt even your legs, fine as they undoubtedly are, would hold a candle to Steffi's. *

*Foot Fault note. A mate who worked for Agassi when he was in Oz says Steffi is a terrific person.

Hope your on the ball this Draft ....not slacking off to be here ....we rely on you at this time of the year
Well there is a reason I average a post a game 🤷‍♂️ Been working on the draft guide which is a great end product but a real prick to put together.

Good morning

I have been muzzled by the Wonders
1571689749574.png

Norma Lee Ava well done on your 100th this week, i won't mention donuts so here are some cakes to share to celebrate your milestone and bribe the Dragons to post
1571689887323.png

Great write up philreich on both threads :thumbsu:

Well there is a reason I average a post a game 🤷‍♂️ Been working on the draft guide which is a great end product but a real prick to put together.
Maybe it's because you don't have much to say... Hope this changes... You could be a bomber, with some effort.

Are you defecting or have the Dragons brought in a comedy act?
Dingster wants me silenced, i offered if they want the muzzle used for somebody from the Furies
Coon Dog as learnt how to write sentences with the Wonders, so they are in great hands :p
Dragons have already got their comedy act - good morning Pea Nut

Sensational. I doubt even your legs, fine as they undoubtedly are, would hold a candle to Steffi's. *

*Foot Fault note. A mate who worked for Agassi when he was in Oz says Steffi is a terrific person.
You two should get a room and explore all avenues.

Dingster wants me silenced, i offered if they want the muzzle used for somebody from the Furies
Coon Dog as learnt how to write sentences with the Wonders, so they are in great hands :p
Dragons have already got their comedy act - good morning Pea Nut
I see... Well, AceAndy will be around when the bars start chucking out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back