Official Match Thread Season 28 R13 Roys FFC vs Gold City Royals at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

R13 Roys FFC vs Gold City Royals at Brunswick Junction Oval

1571652685538.png
Phil: The Roys have been taking the wrong drugs and have lost four on the trot.

Ding: The Royals turned a corner after three losses in a row and would be the more confident of the two.

Phil: Well this should almost be as big a snooze fest as The Bold and the Beautiful, or dare I say it - the French Open Final. These 2 teams win qooty matches about as often as Bill Shorten wins elections.

Ding: Which is a bit of a surprise, because both sides are laden with talent on every line. The Roys have ...……….. and …………….., while the Royals have …….……….. and …...…...……… F**k it - I must be getting old: my memory isn't what it used to be. Maybe I should be playing for the Roys.

Phil: Bit of a tipster's nightmare really. It's like watching the footy on a Friday night, and trying to work out when Bruce McAvaney will say something interesting.

Ding: How would he describe JackNah_8's half hats.

Phil: Burning in a fire. Delicious.

Ding: How about Noobz goal kicking?

Phil: Like all politicians - crooked.

1571574080354.png

CAPTAINS - TEAM SHEETS DUE THURSDAY 11.59PM​

Last edited:

R13 Roys FFC vs Gold City Royals at Brunswick Junction Oval

View attachment 768648
Phil: The Roys have been taking the wrong drugs and have lost four on the trot.

Ding: The Royals turned a corner after three losses in a row and would be the more confident of the two.

Phil: Well this should almost be as big a snooze fest as The Bold and the Beautiful, or dare I say it - the French Open Final. These 2 teams win qooty matches about as often as Bill Shorten wins elections.

Ding: Which is a bit of a surprise, because both sides are laden with talent on every line. The Roys have ...……….. and …………….., while the Royals have …….……….. and …...…...……… F**k it - I must be getting old: my memory isn't what it used to be. Maybe I should be playing for the Roys.

Phil: Bit of a tipster's nightmare really. It's like watching the footy on a Friday night, and trying to work out when Bruce McAvaney will say something interesting.

Ding: How would he describe JackNah_8's half hats.

Phil: Burning in a fire. Delicious.

Ding: How about Noobz goal kicking?

Phil: Like all politicians - crooked.

1571574080354.png

CAPTAINS - TEAM SHEETS DUE THURSDAY 11.59PM​

lol!!

Delicious half-hat!

I asked my doctor what I was suffering from and he said "Well... we think you might have pneumobacteriosilicipianiosis, but it's hard to say.

I asked my doctor what I was suffering from and he said "Well... we think you might have pneumobacteriosilicipianiosis, but it's hard to say.

Is that an allergy to correct team sheets, cause I think I have that....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I asked my therapist how I could stop making stupid jokes about everything people say to me, and she said "Whatever means necessary."
I said "No it doesn't!"

Are we playing the royals or rats?

Why is Dr Phil here

I’m not 100% sure, but I suspect he’s the OP - without which we don’t have a thread.

Would you like me to check with him ??

philreich - can you confirm please !!

I’m not 100% sure, but I suspect he’s the OP - without which we don’t have a thread.

Would you like me to check with him ??

philreich - can you confirm please !!
100% correct. However I'm also aware that JN8 is disappointed if I don't show up occasionally.......

Understandable.....
I mentioned in another thread that it takes me just 5 minutes to get from my place to the pub, but 35 minutes for the trip home. The difference is staggering!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back