Official Match Thread Season 28 R13 West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon that there would be plenty of happy Gold Coast fans......

Happy that soon they will ditch their team and support the next transient sporting novelty to hit their area.

Huh??? I thought Carlton and the Roos were amalgamating and moving to Tas!

Are you a member of the Deestroy Medal brigade?
I am not.
The only time I've had a really good game, our FF went and kicked 11 goals...

I see what you did there Antonio BlueVein ..

The Blue Roos are the bread and butter knives to the Deal re the Furies going to Tas.
The Furies are moving to Taswegia!!!

I can’t see why there may be a mass exodus at seasons end.

An abundance of exquisite stonemasonry and a slightly cooler climate should have the Furies packing their sacks quick sticks.

The Furies are moving to Taswegia!!!

I can’t see why there may be a mass exodus at seasons end.

An abundance of exquisite stonemasonry and a slightly cooler climate should have the Furies packing their sacks quick sticks.

The Furies have a natural affinity with Tas. Royce Hart, Tassie Tigers and all.

The Filth Wizard - I understand how you feel.

What! You don't agree with major component of the organisational reform and development, ie the Furies. Surely you're not worried about the bread and butter knife aspect of the deal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is the "Blue Roos" Ding. You just know it is going to work. This is the big fish both Clubs yack about. Tas will take to them just as they will the Furies.
Imagine the war chest that the Blue Roos will have.

We’ll be able to offer double the money to players who eventually don’t choose us!

Imagine the war chest that the Blue Roos will have.

We’ll be able to offer double the money to players who eventually don’t choose us!
Blue Roos, sounds like a team who will steal all the GWS players who can't get a game.

What! You don't agree with major component of the organisational reform and development, ie the Furies. Surely you're not worried about the bread and butter knife aspect of the deal?

Cheer-up. I will eventually get over Aylett (NM) and Pratt (Carlton) having key roles in exiling my mob in Sydney.

Cheer-up. I will eventually get over Aylett (NM) and Pratt (Carlton) having key roles in exiling my mob in Sydney.

Speaking of which I see my mob are helping the amalgamation out by playing half the Blue Roos in a pre-season match on 9 March in Hobart. Might fly down to watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back